Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWSD Rifle- anyone interested?

WWSD Rifle- anyone interested?

Looks like Brownell's will be bringing out the Inrange WWSD (What Would Stoner Do) rifle this year.

Anyone interested?
    Any thoughts?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Looks like Brownell's will be bringing out the Inrange WWSD (What Would Stoner Do) rifle this year.

Anyone interested?
    Any thoughts?

I’m interested. with a 12.5 upper with a dedicated can, I think it could be the ultimate simplistic, practical carbine.

I’m glad they’re getting another run of the ex-GWACS lowers made.

I just looked this up. Not sure I like the monolithic polymer lower and stock concept, I still have a bad taste in my mouth from a friend’s original Cavarms. He had nothing but trouble.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I'm mildly interested in a lower. I think that mated to a lightweight middy upper with a fixed front sight tower would give a sort of M16A2 look while also being pretty darn handy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

I’m interested. The light weight sounds appealing, I already like the PDQ lever, and my collapsible stocks tend to stay around A1 length anyway.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I just looked this up. Not sure I like the monolithic polymer lower and stock concept, I still have a bad taste in my mouth from a friend’s original Cavarms. He had nothing but trouble.
    If you check out some of InRange’s more recent videos, they actually took the design and reworked it for this year’s rework of the WWSD project. I have no direct experience, but it sounds like they’ve probably resolved whatever issues your buddy was having with the original design.

If they're not stupidly priced, I may pick up the stripped lower, but nothing else they chose is of interest to me.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I think that the CavArms were hit and miss; mine is certainly good.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    If you check out some of InRange’s more recent videos, they actually took the design and reworked it for this year’s rework of the WWSD project. I have no direct experience, but it sounds like they’ve probably resolved whatever issues your buddy was having with the original design.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I think that the CavArms were hit and miss; mine is certainly good.
    He may have just pulled a bad one. It’s definitely an interesting concept!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List