Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine International Flight PS752

The “black box” info I would like to see, would be the voice and data from the Iranian missile defense teams there.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I wonder if some of those "Canadians" weren't really from Canada (Argo anyone?)...

Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post
    Here is the video of the missile hitting the 737. How "they" knew to film in this area of the sky raises some questions... but you can watch it happen.
    I wondered the same. Supposedly it was hit by 2 SAMs so maybe that was the 2nd hit?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Yeah, well, we're hardly in a position to throw rocks in that regard.
    Uhh, bit different situations there.

A tragedy, but hardly evidence of negligence or incompetence.

The US Navy, the finest organization in the world at setting people up for failure and then maliciously scape-goating them....even the US Navy didn't go after the Captain. They even backed him up, which is outrageously rare for the US Navy to actually back any of their people.

Just so happens that most of the world with the exception of Russia and Iran saw it that way, too.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    Yeah, well, we're hardly in a position to throw rocks in that regard.

A U.S. foul up, but the moral fault of Iran.

A number of people on the flight were Iranian citizens in addition to Canadian citizens.

My internal conspiracy theorist says it was a US False-Flag to rally Canadian and UK support for a potential war with Iran.

But really, I believe it was a mistake by Iran's defense system. Very, very, unfortunate situation.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Uhh, bit different situations there.

A tragedy, but hardly evidence of negligence or incompetence.

The US Navy, the finest organization in the world at setting people up for failure and then maliciously scape-goating them....even the US Navy didn't go after the Captain. They even backed him up, which is outrageously rare for the US Navy to actually back any of their people.
    I don't quite buy that. The next step after a major command is flag rank. The CO didn't make admiral.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I don't quite buy that. The next step after a major command is flag rank. The CO didn't make admiral.
    Right, it's obviously baggage that would follow someone, but they didn't go after him.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Somebody blew up his families minivan too, so there is that...
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmguy View Post
    There's a whole ****-ton of douchebags on Twitter falling all over themselves to blame Trump for "escalating" and getting these people caught in the "crossfire".
    There’s a lot of truth about people getting caught in the crossfire.

The sad thing is that it’s actual living people that get caught in the crossfire. A lot of these fingerpointers want and need innocent people to die so they can have these high and mighty moments.

I guarantee there were folks on that plane that survived the missiles, because it’s not like TV where the plane is vaporized in a ball of flame, and they had two very long minutes while they rode it to the ground.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by txdpd View Post
    There’s a lot of truth about people getting caught in the crossfire.

The sad thing is that it’s actual living people that get caught in the crossfire. A lot of these fingerpointers want and need innocent people to die so they can have these high and mighty moments.

I guarantee there were folks on that plane that survived the missiles, because it’s not like TV where the plane is vaporized in a ball of flame, and they had two very long minutes while they rode it to the ground.

Okay...

Except there was no “crossfire” here.
    Iran evidently launched a SAM at an airliner that took off from their own country.
    They were likely on high alert with impaired judgement because they had just struck US bases in an adjacent country.

These aren’t people who died because they were caught between two sides shooting at each other (which would be a “crossfire”).
    They were shot by the armed forces of the host country because they’d just attacked another country, and were expecting an immediate response.
    It’s a result of poor leadership, discipline, and training.
    Nothing more.

User Tag List