Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock 44... now with threaded barrel

Glock 44... this one with the threaded barrel

LE rep dropped by the office today...

I’m hoping the aftermarket comes up with a better looking solution than this. The existing Sig, S&W/Walther, Ruger, & Taurus solutions all look a bit more aesthetically pleasing.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by jandbj; 01-08-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Was blue label pricing discussed?
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Weird as it sounds to hear myself say it, I think Taurus is the leader of this market segment now, the TX22 is really that good.

I spoke to Q about the Erector and additional muzzle adapter options and Kevin said they'll definitely do compatible M9 x .75 RH adapters. I just hope a 43X style .22 comes along in the future, no desire for 19 size/style.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I revisited that conversation as well. “At present there are no plans for blue label pricing on this model.”

I playing devil’s advocate pointed out there will be demand from the commercial side of the house for some sort of discount for those buying with GSSF pricing. My guy is on the LE side and doesn’t deal with the other side of the coin.

Personally, I already have my local FFL getting me the first one he can find. I’ll definitely be waiting on the add on threaded barrel and adapter for something more aesthetically pleasing... even if it costs me a bit extra.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post
    I spoke to Q about the Erector and additional muzzle adapter options and Kevin said they'll definitely do compatible M9 x .75 RH adapters. I just hope a 43X style .22 comes along in the future, no desire for 19 size/style.
    This is somewhat subjective, but it feels smaller than it is. After shooting it, I went home and looked up the dimensions because I didn't think it was G-19 sized. It may be how light it is.

So far the commercial and BL prices are the same.
    Why have a BL Glock with Zero Discount.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    Why have a BL Glock with Zero Discount.
    Availability bump for blue label dealers and customers would be my only thought.

Our range armorer said if they make a 17 sized version he'll have a purchase order for five of them day one as recruit training tools. A non-insignificant number of recruits these days have never fired a firearm before.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Availability bump for blue label dealers and customers would be my only thought.

Our range armorer said if they make a 17 sized version he'll have a purchase order for five of them day one as recruit training tools. A non-insignificant number of recruits these days have never fired a firearm before.
    As a Range Officer and Glock Armorer I see them when they are learning to qualify for P O S T.
    Last edited by JBP55; 01-08-2020 at 10:26 PM.

I get the whole "trainer/beginner" aspect of this thing but why they didnt put it in the G48 platform instead of the G19 platform is beyond me.

User Tag List