Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Everytown is going after Virginia 2A Sanctuary counties

Everytown is going after Virginia 2A Sanctuary counties

#RESIST

Site Supporter
    In my heart, I know this woman means well and is inspired to do this because she feels she's in the right. It is a shame that education or reality are unlikely to change her beliefs.

In my head, I cannot fathom the ignorance these people are demonstrating with such deliberate resolve to poke a bear that is best left sleeping.
    Does she not understand how gravely serious the situation has become? Does she really think that doxxing, or other focused actions against the individuals involved will lead to anything that any reasonable person would want?

The next few years are going to be interesting, in the worst possible way.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Are they doing this to every locality in VA that passed a 2A sanctuary resolution? Last I heard it was now over 100 localities in the state.

What is their goal with this? Harassment via burdonsome administrative requests? Or are they looking for something in particular?

Playing nice with these cat ladies is really getting us nowhere. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    Playing nice with these cat ladies is really getting us nowhere. Just saying.
    Agreed.
    #RESIST

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    In my heart, I know this woman means well and is inspired to do this because she feels she's in the right. It is a shame that education or reality are unlikely to change her beliefs.
    She was absolutely a political animal to the core before MDA, with a history of working to advance and protect things that aren't even kinda in the right.

https://www.monsanto.news/2018-08-21...nd-action.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...trol-activist/

Read up on what Monsanto has done: Suing farmers who attempted to grow non-GMO crops when their non-GMO crops became contaminated with the DNA of Monsanto's patented seeds grown by neighboring farmers. That's exactly like the oil company that spills suing the landowner where the spill occurred for illegally possessing the oil company's product. And that's just the beginning.

Shannon Watts was dirty long before she got hooked up with Bloomberg's money.
    Last edited by OlongJohnson; 12-20-2019 at 09:58 AM.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Need someone to start demanding FOIA information from MDA and Bloomberg...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Need someone to start demanding FOIA information from MDA and Bloomberg...
    Foyer only applies to government entities.

You could sue them and ask the court to subpoena the records in support of your lawsuit but you would have to show relevance to a judge.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post

In my head, I cannot fathom the ignorance these people are demonstrating with such deliberate resolve to poke a bear that is best left sleeping.
    Does she not understand how gravely serious the situation has become? Does she really think that doxxing, or other focused actions against the individuals involved will lead to anything that any reasonable person would want?

The next few years are going to be interesting, in the worst possible way.
    Shannon Watts is absolutely a bad person with bad intentions. As noted she Was a political animal long before Sandy Hook. Now she is a parasite using a tragedy to advance the progressive left political agenda. Progressive left ideas are like a religion with these people and she is no different than an ISIS Jihadi fighter, an enemy of personal freedom and the concept of a constitutional republic. She also hates the idea of masculinity just as much as an Islamist who demands women wear burqas and not attend school hates the idea of femininity.
    Last edited by HCM; 12-20-2019 at 12:12 PM.

User Tag List