Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GoFundMe Range Day

GoFundMe Range Day

So we hit our goal, and then exceeded it, and then some more.

Now it's time to talk about other good stuff. When to hit the range?

The weather here is pretty crappy and unpredictable through April at our place. After that, it's just the occasional thunderstorm that dumps for 30 minutes and moves on. Right now I am good for April 25, May 2, May 16, May 23, and June 27.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

I am unfortunately not able to attend. I will, however, send suitable beverages for the participants.

Sean, thank you again for what you have done for the past several decades, and the things you do now. It is very much appreciated.

Booooooo
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Somehow I missed the GoFundMe. What was it for and is it too late to participate?

If some other NoVa folks are interested in making the trip south together, please PM me to discuss dates / logistics.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    No promises, but the later May dates may be an option for me.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    If some other NoVa folks are interested in making the trip south together, please PM me to discuss dates / logistics.
    If I don't plan a family trip to Roanoke at the same time (drop the fam off at the inlaws and keep on truckin'), I might be down for a ride or to add to the caravan of heavily armed vehicles.

Chris

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    So we hit our goal, and then exceeded it, and then some more.

Now it's time to talk about other good stuff. When to hit the range?

The weather here is pretty crappy and unpredictable through April at our place. After that, it's just the occasional thunderstorm that dumps for 30 minutes and moves on. Right now I am good for April 25, May 2, May 16, May 23, and June 27.
    My vote is June 27, as I'm free that weekend and I'd like to be there to assist.
    3/15/2016

Site Supporter
    Just noticed the dates.

Any but May 2nd should be ok. Depends on what's going on family-wise but I'm not aware of anything after May at this point in time.

Chris

User Tag List