Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Check-Mate P320 New 17 Round Magazines

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Slighty rough polish/machining on spine. Noticeable ridge or bump along the front. Slightly less "crisp" stampings. Sig Sauer information not very pronounced. These noted when compared side-by-side to a "Made in Italy" magazine.
    . . .
    This matches my observation of (J), especially the picture quoted. The metal is distressed about the punched out holes. It's as if their punch set was worn out.

However, I have no complaints about the reliability.

All magazines are still running strong.

None have been babied and most have been ran hard. My associate has one that the base plate will move a bit forward but has held without disassembling. He never catches mags and lets them hit the deck in empty as well as partially loaded status.

Regards.

I've finally been getting back out to the range after the lock down. I've run another 200 rounds of Wolf 9mm through a pair of the Checkmate magazines with zero issues (don't judge - a well-meaning family member bought me a case of Wolf ammo for Christmas, and the 320 has been eating it up just fine).

It's not the subject of this thread, but I've been playing with a P365XL the last few weeks. I have two 12-round and two 15-round magazines. All have "Made in USA" and the Checkmate stamp on them. They are all running fine and I am not seeing anything that causes concern (other than the guns saying "Sig" on the slides, but that's another conversation...the magazines seem to be fine).

User Tag List