Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Our new and improved Iraq discussion thread!

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    So what is the deal with two things:
    1: how did that many missiles get through the defenses
    2: why hasnt there been any coverage of launched vs impacted
    Whatever doesn't fit the narrative will be fake news...or the Dems...or the Iranians. Wait, what?

Somebody probably has better answers.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

These are unsettling questions. The NPR photos also clearly show buildings that look like they were intended to be hit.

If they had wanted to inflict casualties it appears they would have done so. Or, this was allowed so that Iran could claim a retaliation and everyone gets an exit. If that's the case, I think it's well done.

-Cory

Site Supporter
    To #2: Protection of “Sources & Methods.”
    Revealing too much of what we know about an adversary’s activities also risks compromising the means of knowing it. And risks the adversary’s employing methods and tactics to keep us from gathering that information in the future.

It isn’t worth potentially compromising the ability to monitor future events merely so the president can brag about how unreliable Iran’s ballistic missiles are.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    To #2: Protection of “Sources & Methods.”
    Revealing too much of what we know about an adversary’s activities also risks compromising the means of knowing it. And risks the adversary’s employing methods and tactics to keep us from gathering that information in the future.

It isn’t worth potentially compromising the ability to monitor future events merely so the president can brag about how unreliable Iran’s ballistic missiles are.
    Why give them a free bomb damage assessment and bonus target spotting?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    These are unsettling questions. The NPR photos also clearly show buildings that look like they were intended to be hit.

If they had wanted to inflict casualties it appears they would have done so. Or, this was allowed so that Iran could claim a retaliation and everyone gets an exit. If that's the case, I think it's well done.

-Cory

Except for @JRB. The matrix most def doesn’t have that fucking guy.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    Worse than Mr. Biden?
    That isn't a good comparison. Don't compare him to Bernie either. Most everyone in their 70's takes a laxative everyday and they're wondering what day of the week it is. If they aren't there yet they will be very soon. Trump is no exception. Nobody who qualifies for Required Minimum Distribution (SSI) should be able to run for president. The reason is you don't have that much longer to live. The fed ran the numbers. 9 years average.

Trump doesn't look all that healthy. Maybe Melania is wearing him out but I doubt it.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    That isn't a good comparison. Don't compare him to Bernie either. Most everyone in their 70's takes a laxative everyday and they're wondering what day of the week it is. If they aren't there yet they will be very soon. Trump is no exception. Nobody who qualifies for Required Minimum Distribution (SSI) should be able to run for president. The reason is you don't have that much longer to live. The fed ran the numbers. 9 years average.

Trump doesn't look all that healthy. Maybe Melania is wearing him out but I doubt it.
    Maybe Mrs. Clinton then...

Cool

Name:  8696AABB-3C52-4CC9-927D-AD5643E99DD2.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  39.1 KB

My thoughts go out to the men and women on the ground. It’s a terrible to take incoming fire and know that your just along for the ride.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    Maybe Mrs. Clinton then...
    If it was Hilary he’d have killed himself recently.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post

-Cory
    It's well done.

Two hour warning. Nobody gives you a 2 hour warning to insure there are no casualties unless they don't want any casualties.

Everyone is playing to avoid an escalation and we may have succeeded. I'm pretty damn happy about that.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List