Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where have all the P30v1's gone?

I've been watching for them a while, but the last couple shipments in a row seem to have mostly been the V3 safety models with some regular v3 sprinkled in. Surprising to me cuz I thought the safety models were the less popular options. But I'm thinking about picking one up anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I've been watching for them a while, but the last couple shipments in a row seem to have mostly been the V3 safety models with some regular v3 sprinkled in. Surprising to me cuz I thought the safety models were the less popular options. But I'm thinking about picking one up anyway.
    I just picked up a P30L V1 LE during the holiday, and while it was a bit steep ($700+) compared to the "usual" price, it was well worth it considering I've been looking for one for better part of 18 months. My advice, wait and don't settle. You won't be disappointed!

Site Supporter Notorious E.O.C.'s Avatar
    I've had one on order for eleven months. If you get a new-production one, let me know so I can yell at my dealer.
    The way we do science in XCOM is basically by shooting things first.
    - Jake Solomon

I haven’t seen any LEM’s recently but picked up a NIB P30v3 w/standard sights and two magazines for $535 OTD with a coupon for $150 in cash at the HK Webstore. Last P30LEM I bought was significantly more a few years ago.

Site Supporter
    Does anyone know if a factory safety model can be modified to a non safety version regarding the DA/SA guns?

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFIE View Post
    Does anyone know if a factory safety model can be modified to a non safety version regarding the DA/SA guns?
    Unfortunately no, per this thread: https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handg...y-removed.html

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by javemtr View Post
    Thank you for the info. Darn it.

User Tag List