Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Sprinter/Camper-Van/Class-B RV Owners?

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    I would think that the "problem" could be easily fixed with a software change as the transmission is electronically controlled. I'm pretty sure that this has been a "feature" for several years as my 2014 E250 will do it. I've had it happen when pulling out of the garage and opened the door to make sure I could see where the dog was wandering around.

Maybe the software revision has to go through a test cycle before it is released.

It is good to hear that they are re-releasing the 4 cylinder turbodiesel!
    The four cylinder apparently has better torque, hp, and fuel economy. AWD option instead of 4 H/L. Engine sounds funny compared to the current six cylinder.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The four cylinder apparently has better torque, hp, and fuel economy. AWD option instead of 4 H/L. Engine sounds funny compared to the current six cylinder.
    If it is the same twin turbo that is in mine, they sound like a quieter version of the Volkswagen TDI's that I've had in the past. I just rolled 100K miles and have had zero issues with it. Mine is mated to the 7 speed and is the same setup MB put in the Sprinters before the EPA stopped them.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Got a sneak peak at @GJM’s new camper at the Tampa RV show this week:

Name:  E054D048-84CD-455D-BF66-8DA3A601A8B7.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  76.7 KB
    Name:  BDD9ECD3-AABF-4429-8E56-EEE76B17DB93.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  58.6 KB

In other news, we ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT looking at new Airstreams. ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Name:  68E77295-12B4-4F16-8A60-09E9CC5BAE10.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  69.2 KB

User Tag List