Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mean Gene Leather 'Victory Aegis"sd Belt

Mean Gene Leather 'Victory Aegis"sd Belt

Anybody out there using these? Upon review it would appear that this belt both solves the issue of infinite adjustability (lack thereof) for leather belts with punched holes for the pin to secure to. Simultaneously gets on the Aegis buckle in a belt that is not some types of webbing material. The Aegis seems like a nice design, though I have no experience... please share your thoughts!

https://www.meangeneleather.com/shop...ry-aegis-belt/

https://www.meangeneleather.com/wp-c...istressed2.jpg

Site Supporter
    I like that buckle. It looks like it will be a lower profile than a regular buckle.
    --Jason--

I still think its thicker than id like.

Ive never heard a bad thing about his leather or buckles.

Ive had one in my cart several times.

I havent used that particular belt but mean gene makes really nice leather stuff. As for the buckle it is very bulky imo. I bought one and never worse it because of the bulk and gave it away. I tried one of the Kore ratchet belts as well for the more adjustability but the mechanism snapped while carrying (not good...).

Unfortunately with leather (esp thicker leather) I haven't found a better option for infinite adjustment belts.

Several people at work have them and say it's their favoritest belt ever. "Like ever ever."

So, there's that. I'm buying one as my next leather belt. Don't cheap out and get the Crossbreed copy, it's shit, like everything else that company makes.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

I have four Mean Gene leather belts all with the Agis buckle, and have been using them for several years with no issues. I like the belts because I often have to wear a suit, and the leather works for both casual and professional attire.

I really like the way this look. May need to try one out myself.

I have a few of them. They’re my favorite belt. I carry IWB at 330-4. I can see where the buckle would be bulky for some but I think it depends on body type. It doesn’t bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by wrt81 View Post
    I have a few of them. They’re my favorite belt. I carry IWB at 330-4. I can see where the buckle would be bulky for some but I think it depends on body type. It doesn’t bother me.
    It looks like it'd be fine for 330 carry. Aiwb might be to much

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I like that buckle. It looks like it will be a lower profile than a regular buckle.
    Have you used one? Low profile is the last way I would describe the Aegis buckle.

User Tag List