Thread: Mossberg 940™ JM Pro

Mossberg 940™ JM Pro

Mossberg 940™ JM Pro

the black multicam model is an interesting choice...

MSRP: $1,015.00

SPECIFICATIONS
    Gauge 12
    Capacity 9+1
    Chamber 3"
    Barrel Type Vent Rib
    Barrel Length 24"
    Sight/Base Front Fiber Optic
    Choke Briley Ext Set
    LOP Type Adjustable
    LOP 13"-14.25"
    Barrel Finish Matte Blued
    Stock Finish Adj. LOP, Cast, Drop Stock - Synthetic (Black Multicam)
    Weight 7.75
    Length 44.75"
    UPC 015813851138
    A winner… right out-of-the-box.
    Designed in conjunction with World Champion shooter Jerry Miculek, the new 940 JM Pro is feature-rich, fast-cycling, and ultra-competitive.

Competition-Ready Features.
    These 940 JM Pro autoloaders were built to compete and win. Inside, you will find a new durable gas system that allows for up to 1500 rounds between cleaning, nickel boron-coated internal parts for smooth operation, and a competition-level loading port, elevator, and follower. Outside, an adjustable stock and streamlined forend sport Mossberg signature texturing, while a host of stylized, functional components combine for competition— to optimize speed, accuracy, and durability.

Adjustable Length-of-Pull. Competition-ready stock is user-adjustable for LOP (1 .25″ range), and adjustable for drop at comb and cast using incremental stock shims. Aggressive Mossberg signature texturing adorns the grip and the slim, ergonomic forend.

Cleaner-Running. The redesigned 940 gas system allows faster, more reliable cycling at much greater cleaning intervals— up to 1500 rounds. And, it’s durably built to hold up to the rigors of competition at the highest levels.

Built for Quad-Loading. An enlarged and beveled loading port was specifically configured for quad-loading; features an anodized bright orange follower, and an elongated, pinch-free elevator.

Bold and Functional. Receivers are anodized (in tungsten gray or black) for superior durability. Oversized and contoured charging handle and bolt release button provide quick manipulation. Briley extended chokes put pellets right where you want them, while the HIVIZ® front fiber optic sight gets you on target faster when the competition is fierce.
    Last edited by rob_s; 01-03-2020 at 04:09 PM.

Seems like Beretta put enough heat on them to fix the 930?
    Last edited by Spartan1980; 01-03-2020 at 06:06 PM.

Site Supporter
    Loaded, it will be an 8 pound plus shotgun. Too heavy for an old man(me). Dang it.

Has anyone seen these FS yet @ distro's or dealers?

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    How bout now?

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ldunnmobile View Post
    How bout now?
    I have shot 3gun with people shooting them, so they have been spotted in the wild but not seen any on any shelves anywhere.

None seen in a small monthly 3G I shot in 2020, didn't think to note how many were at Babes w/ Bullets last Oct but shooting the TX Tuneup this wknd. w/ Jerry & other's so I'll try to note how many I see there.

User Tag List