Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who do we like for non-kydex J frame pocket holsters?

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I don't think he wants to alter a gun with strong sentimental value. But I may be imposing my own perspective here.
    Blues has it right. It won't be carried for long, either.
    I intend to keep it in good shape for my grandkids.
    Grand daughter is already a shooter.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Mika and Kramer are my favorites.

Bob Mika

I like my Mika for my SW-442. It's a square bottom. I've used it for years and it worked very well in an offside cargo pocket and in a strong side hip pocket. The rubber exterior wrap has worn off but it still works well.

I ordered a second one in September of 2018 for my G26. I never got it. I sent a few emails and never received a response. I just logged in to his website and my order still shows "processing." I thought he may have shut down his business but maybe my order just fell through the cracks. Good holster regardless.

Thanks for all of the replies, folks. You've given me a bunch of very useful info!
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Blue Force Gear is nice.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

The Lake Country FL LGS's carry a Brand X leather pocket holster.
    It's fairly cheap & simple, smooth side in, rough out, and works better than the usual nylon Uncle Mike's.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Kramer 'pocket scabbard', in horsehide. Sample size of three. Two out of three were perfect out-of-the-box. The other one wasn't fitted properly, and I had to return it (to be re-molded). Twice, actually, I returned that holster to them before it was done right, but eventually they got it right.
    https://www.kramerleather.com/collec...et-gun-holster

Properly fitted, they're great holsters. (But if it isn't, don't hesitate to send it back.)

User Tag List