Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please support this GoFundMe

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    Camp Löwenbräu.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    After getting approval from the head honcho at PF.com, I’m pleased to be able to announce that we will be offering up a free, small group, private range session at my family’s range in SW Virginia for all members who donate to the Giving Back fund.

Todd used to run similar events. Not a training course so much as an opportunity for everyone to gather and learn, and certainly those with more experience will be available to help answer questions for those with less experience. What I’ve found is everyone gets lots of private attention during these events and makes for a much more productive day than a square range class.

Dates will be in the spring/summer of 2020 based on availability of members. Four to eight is ideal, so we need at least four to do a session, but no more than eight. I can accommodate a few one on one sessions as well if you flat can’t make a scheduled session.
    Assuming work schedule isn't hot and heavy I can make a weekends deal. Perks and curse of being 50% of the full time employees.

Site Supporter
    Donated. Thanks for your service and putting this together.

The response has been incredible! We’re only $3500 from our original goal!

Thanks again to everyone who has donated.

I’m blown away.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Nice!
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Donation sent. Thank you for all your hard work.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Fucking.

A.

Thanks to everyone!

I’ll start a new thread in Other Class Announcements to discuss the dates for our range sesh.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Odin Bravo One; 01-07-2020 at 07:17 PM.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Just saw this and wasn't sure if GoFundMe would still allow me to donate after the goal was hit but it appears to have gone through. Best of luck with an awesome and worthy undertaking.

Matt, thanks a bunch.

Yes. We are keeping it open and going. I have received what I “need”. Every penny extra is gravy that will be used to jumpstart other things that are further down the road, and improve on what and how we offer our services now. And I’m starting the initial expansion feasibility studies now, as another 1600 acres may be coming available in the next twelve months. So yea, we will keep this thing going, and I’ll continue to try to make this even better.

Dug through the couch to send a very small amount in. If you can skip a few of those Starbucks Lattes to donate, I can’t think of a better cause to support.

User Tag List