Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please support this GoFundMe

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentFix View Post
    Easier said than done, apparently. In trying to match donations I discovered GoFundMe doesn't accept multiple donations from an individual to a single campaign. Strangely, the web page gives no error, email or other indication of this, the donation attempts are just silently ignored. So apologies to anyone who hasn't yet seen their donation matched. I've contacted Sean to see if we can arrange something where I can match "offline" but those matches will still show up on the GFM project page.
    Dude, I don't know who you are, but if we are ever in the same place at the same time, beverages and the best steak I can buy.
    Not kidding. If you are ever in South Dakota, PM me.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

I’ve been blown away by the outpouring of support, and beyond GENEROUS donations we’ve been getting to date. We had some exciting updates this afternoon, and I’m happy to report that I have secured an additional several hundred acres of land, and that ArgentFix has continued to match each days’ donations with one of his own.

My hat is off to you sir, for a very heartfelt contribution.

Thanks again to everyone involved. This is turning out to be greater than I had imagined. Can’t wait to see what Tomorrow will bring.
    Last edited by Odin Bravo One; 01-03-2020 at 09:25 PM.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

I am with wvincent.

ArgentFix, if you ever get near Texas, please let me know. It would be my pleasure to shake your hand and provide you a tasty beverage.

The property supports hunting of deer, bears, Turkey, coyotes, squirrels. It has a developed and registered wetlands that supports geese and ducks seasonally. Fishing is not supported, however equestrian events are supported, as well as trail riding of mountain bikes and ATVs. In addition to all of this, we are working on a semi-permanent Pavillion with the landowners to provide a venue for our family retreats and other professional services.

Here is a snapshot of the property we have secured:

Name:  B08A0870-41DD-4070-A32E-9508A4788FBA.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  57.1 KB
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Site Supporter
    This is really cool.

The pavilion sounds like an excellent idea.

Fuck me I’m retarded sometimes.

It is 961 acres.

Thanks again for all of the support. We’re nearly halfway to our (adjusted) goal!

I can’t tell you how much the support from the members here means.

Good luck!
    Last edited by EPF; 01-05-2020 at 05:08 PM.

After getting approval from the head honcho at PF.com, I’m pleased to be able to announce that we will be offering up a free, small group, private range session at my family’s range in SW Virginia for all members who donate to the Giving Back fund.

Todd used to run similar events. Not a training course so much as an opportunity for everyone to gather and learn, and certainly those with more experience will be available to help answer questions for those with less experience. What I’ve found is everyone gets lots of private attention during these events and makes for a much more productive day than a square range class.

Dates will be in the spring/summer of 2020 based on availability of members. Four to eight is ideal, so we need at least four to do a session, but no more than eight. I can accommodate a few one on one sessions as well if you flat can’t make a scheduled session.

User Tag List