Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
After getting approval from the head honcho at PF.com, I’m pleased to be able to announce that we will be offering up a free, small group, private range session at my family’s range in SW Virginia for all members who donate to the Giving Back fund.

Todd used to run similar events. Not a training course so much as an opportunity for everyone to gather and learn, and certainly those with more experience will be available to help answer questions for those with less experience. What I’ve found is everyone gets lots of private attention during these events and makes for a much more productive day than a square range class.

Dates will be in the spring/summer of 2020 based on availability of members. Four to eight is ideal, so we need at least four to do a session, but no more than eight. I can accommodate a few one on one sessions as well if you flat can’t make a scheduled session.
You know Ashton and I are down to help if we can. So when you get them dates hit us up. Or, in advance, hit us up so we can try to keep our schedule open for that.