Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Our big, fun Iraq discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    We're setting up to actually kick some ass, not pussyfoot around and play fuck fuck games.
    IP address checks out
    #RESIST

We're setting up to actually kick some ass, not pussyfoot around and play fuck fuck games.
    Committing assets that are already in theater is one thing. Deploying a BN, much less BDE reserve, from home station is on another level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Wait. So you know that Pompeo is lying about Iran being behind this? You have got some impressive intel.
    I heard the song come on with that post of his, but I really don't feel like doing that dance again. He's free to get it completely twisted, and those of us who know better can just shake our head.

IP address checks out
    Looks like I may be posting from here for longer than planned, too. Prayers/good vibes/etc for all the guys that just got uprooted from home with zero notice, and all the rest of us sad sacks already in theater will forever be deeply appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Committing assets that are already in theater is one thing. Deploying a BN, much less BDE reserve, from home station is on another level.
    Current RUMINT is saying that they set a new Army-wide '0-60 time' record for an element that size leaving CONUS w/o prior notice or planning.

Stay safe!

Meanwhile, back at the Hall of Justice:
    U.S. consulate warns employees as gun battles rock Mexican border city

Stay safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    FAST Marines to the rescue
    SP-MAGTF-Crisis Response Central, actually.

For those fans of The Departed:

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/08ade5b...c-636e11f739d9
    Last edited by TGS; 01-02-2020 at 09:50 AM.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Wait. So you know that Pompeo is lying about Iran being behind this? You have got some impressive intel.
    No, Iran is definitely behind it. That isn't the Iraqi gov't trying to burn the US embassy down and killing US civilians, it's Iranian backed militia in Iraq, the ones the US hit with air strikes a few days ago. The Iraqi gov't only has power as long as the US military is there, which probably won't be much longer. They're playing the long game here and dragging their feet, like they always do. Trump has said many times that he doesn't want troops in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. It's going to be really hard to keep saying that during a campaign while at the same time you keep sending more troops into the ME.

Mike Pompeo would make a really lousy poker player. His body language says he's lying.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Did I see where a certain Army unit from Fort Bragg NC is departing from Pope AFB for the ah Eastern Mediterranean?

I heard the song come on with that post of his, but I really don't feel like doing that dance again. He's free to get it completely twisted, and those of us who know better can just shake our head.
    His former congresscritter earned himself the nickname "Baghdad Jim"...

Looks like I may be posting from here for longer than planned, too. Prayers/good vibes/etc for all the guys that just got uprooted from home with zero notice, and all the rest of us sad sacks already in theater will forever be deeply appreciated.
    Stay safe.

Current RUMINT is saying that they set a new Army-wide '0-60 time' record for an element that size leaving CONUS w/o prior notice or planning.
    All those days spent lined up at the airstrip at Ft Ord only to be told to stand down...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Plenty new compared to how Benghazi was handled.
    Genuine Question: Do you have direct knowledge of the events of the attack on our consulate in Benghazi from primary sources?

User Tag List