Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Weight Loss Challenge Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    I was a legit 176.0 yesterday (yay!). Up a bit today after a larger(-er) dinner and breakfast.
    175.0 today (although I was down to 172.2 a couple days ago). So, a couple things:

1) according to the BMI charts, I am no longer "overweight"

2) consequently, I have reached my weightloss goal

However, the fact that I hit 172 puts me in "The Limbo Song" territory, i.e. "how low can you go?"

New goal: 170. Wish me luck
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

171 - still chipping away

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    199! 4 lbs more to go before summer feast time.
    After a couple of weeks of not being weighed, not to mention Easter feasting, I'm now at 196.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I've got the Covid 19 pounds.. not quite that much, but I'm going the wrong way. I'm working on my mental game again. Stress eating is a reality.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I've got the Covid 19 pounds.. not quite that much, but I'm going the wrong way. I'm working on my mental game again. Stress eating is a reality.

I was on a downward track but with teleworking and more access to food, my weight is moving up despite more movement. And my excuses of "eating for more recovery" and ending up staying up two extra hours mindlessly scroll COVID19 news.

I got chainsaw work and firewood in my future, hopefully that helps to get ready for fire season which is going be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I was on a downward track but with teleworking and more access to food, my weight is moving up despite more movement. And my excuses of "eating for more recovery" and ending up staying up two extra hours mindlessly scroll COVID19 news.

I got chainsaw work and firewood in my future, hopefully that helps to get ready for fire season which is going be crazy.
    Firewood is my workout plan as well. Just have to wait for the 3 feet of snow we still have left to melt.

The ONLY GOOD thing I got from the BAD Corona virus

I lost about 15 and change pounds in 2 weeks.

What a shitty way of losing weight...

Simong.

2020 Weight Loss Challenge Thread

I gave up on the scale. It fluctuates too much for my liking. But I’m down a shirt size and two pants size so the fat is coming off for sure. Still working two jobs through this bullshit and lifting like a mo fo. I may crawl on the scale in another month. Until then I’ll be happy with needing new clothes and easily concealing a g45 iwb. Stacking more plates and having actual energy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

169 - down 2 for the week.

I started doing burpees this week and they have been kicking my ass. I actually had to google wtf a burpee was only to discover it is what my football coach called monkey fuckers...

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    169 - down 2 for the week.

I started doing burpees this week and they have been kicking my ass. I actually had to google wtf a burpee was only to discover it is what my football coach called monkey fuckers...
    Burpees, pull-ups, and mountain climbers are my standard workout (thanks @Duke)
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

User Tag List