Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Weight Loss Challenge Thread

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    Congratulations, not-fatass...😝😜

Down 5 since the state "reopened" 7/1. Down 13 for the year..but you are still lighter than I am, with a bit of a larger frame. And you are younger....uckfe oyay, brother.

pat
    *Somebody* tried to sabotage me with stuffed sopapillas, but I won't say who...
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I'll own it...the joint providing the stuffed sopapillas has been a factor in my family since the 40s...I still feel bad about the chicharones. They were a very bad representation... If you are going haram/halal, then my anguish is lessened, since you willingly participated.... Good chicharones are good chicharones...wait till Chistmas, you...Even if you don't celebrate, I do, and you is important to me...

pat

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Shouldn't you be studying for an exam???

pat

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    I'll own it...the joint providing the stuffed sopapillas has been a factor in my family since the 40s...I still feel bad about the chicharones. They were a very bad representation... If you are going haram/halal, then my anguish is lessened, since you willingly participated.... Good chicharones are good chicharones...wait till Chistmas, you...Even if you don't celebrate, I do, and you is important to me...

pat
    See, now you've done it. My wife's family in Mexico introduced me to (good, meaty) chicharones.

Now I have "the wants"
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Still hanging in there. Went from 209 to 181 at 5’11”. This is easy to stick with, mainly because I don’t have to do shit but avoid carbs and sugars, eating mainly meat. I cheat a little every day, a little rice here and there, sometimes corn tortillas, today I sweated out several gallons so I had a Mr Pibb.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    , today I sweated out several gallons so I had a Mr Pibb.
    Since you had the soda way back machine fired up you could have saved the calories and just had a Tabb.
    Ignore Alien Orders

2020 Weight Loss Challenge Thread

Wasn’t that funny the first time
    Ignore Alien Orders

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Since you had the soda way back machine fired up you could have saved the calories and just had a Tabb.
    Fresca...

Something finally clicked in my brain to actually get my ass in gear and not just continue to bitch and do nothing. WFH has been a big opportunity in making it easier to establish new/better habits; not having to worry about the morning commute has made it easier to commit to exercising every morning. Waiting until the work day is over has never worked well, it's too easy to make excuses and not do anything. Also, two weeks in to IF, and I'm pretty much used to it now. I used to drink an insane amount of Coke/Pepsi every day, and have eliminated it during the work week completely and am currently just allowing myself a single drink on the weekends. In general trying to eat like less of an asshole, but not currently tracking calories.

I've been in the low 250s since December...
    June 16th: 254 pounds
    Today: 242 pounds

Goal weight is 175.

Got my first physical in 5 years on 2/29 and weighed 186 pounds.

Got on scale yesterday and was at 164.5.

Big secret- diet, exercise, and no drinking.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

User Tag List