Thread: Sig P320 X5 Legion problem with RDS

Sig P320 X5 Legion problem with RDS

OK just got a X% legion, love it. I ordered a Romeo 1 for it. Guess what it does not mount to it. Does anyone know where to get a adapter plate from? Springer Precision does not have one or make one. ARGGGGGGGGG

Quote Originally Posted by Cocajun3 View Post
    OK just got a X% legion, love it. I ordered a Romeo 1 for it. Guess what it does not mount to it. Does anyone know where to get a adapter plate from? Springer Precision does not have one or make one. ARGGGGGGGGG
    The Legion is cut for a DP Pro footprint, and that optic and the Romeo 1 Pro direct mounts without an adapter plate. Springer Precision makes many plates, not sure if for the Romeo 1/Legion.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Yeah tried Springer they don't make a plate.

Site Supporter
    The Romeo 1 isn't listed specifically, but it might be worth a call to see if this somewhat universal plate would work.

https://outerimpact.com/shop/sig-sau...r-mount-m-r-a/

If you want to use a Romeo 1 on the new sig optics cut, you have to slightly enlarge the mounting holes to make the hardware fit.

Well that sounds dangerous lol

Quote Originally Posted by EricP View Post
    The Romeo 1 isn't listed specifically, but it might be worth a call to see if this somewhat universal plate would work.

https://outerimpact.com/shop/sig-sau...r-mount-m-r-a/
    Yep contacted them. They say I can make it work just need to do a little tinkering on the holes. Don't quite line up but can make it work.

Site Supporter
    I would sell or return the Romeo and get a Romeo1 pro or a Leupold Delta Point Pro and direct mount it instead of messing with adaptor plates.
    Last edited by HCM; 01-01-2020 at 03:56 AM.

Way ahead of you. Put it on eBay to sell new in box. Romeo 1 pro every one is sold out. Looking at Delta site.

User Tag List