10 rounds Blazer from 7 yards, top edge / center hold
    Name:  20200110_141142.jpg
Views: 867
Size:  27.5 KB

15 rounds Blazer from 10 yards, top edge / 6 o'clock hold
    Name:  20200110_142717.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  28.2 KB

Won't say zero recoil, but darn neer. Range rental trigger was horrible. Even with a relatively small hand size, I had to sink my trigger finger to break flat.

Ruger will sell a ton of them.
    Taking a break from social media.

Shot mine today, ran great 150 rnds no issues. Tried PMC zappers which were greasy and they didnt work. Staying with CCi, Fed, ran like a top! I am digging it.

They will print money with these. 10.25 oz, 10 + 1 rounds. Reasonably accurate, so far reliable. Like amondern day Beretta 21 with better capacity, locks back, real mag button. Cool little mouse.

I picked one up this morning. Went to the indoor range and shot 155 CCI mini mags followed by 100 CCI SV with absolutely no function issues. I do need to paint the little nub they call a front sight, it disappears on a B8 (at least indoors). I agree with the statement that it's what I wanted the Beretta 21 to be. It's more accurate than I am.

Distance 7 & 10 yards with CCI mini mags. Someone who could see the front sight for every shot would do way better.

Name:  LCP 22 7&10yds.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  36.3 KB
    Last edited by vaspence; 01-13-2020 at 03:59 PM.

Since there are multiple reports of the LCP II .22 running with standard velocity and subsonic ammo, and I am a sucker for most any .22 LR firearm, I am adding one of these to the list for 2020. I will probably wait a bit for the price to settle and/or to see if one with adjustable sights will be released as I need a kit gun more than a sub-caliber trainer (not having a LCP in any other caliber). In any event, one with adjustable sights looks to be a great kit gun. My current kit gun is a 1961 (fixed-sight) Ruger RST-4 that has a ton of rounds through it, so the LCP II .22 will be considerably lighter.

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Now that the term "kit gun" has been invoked, maybe I will be interested to see how these will stack up compared to a Ruger SR22 pistol after all.

g n

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    Shot mine today, ran great 150 rnds no issues. Tried PMC zappers which were greasy and they didnt work. Staying with CCi, Fed, ran like a top! I am digging it.

They will print money with these. 10.25 oz, 10 + 1 rounds. Reasonably accurate, so far reliable. Like amondern day Beretta 21 with better capacity, locks back, real mag button. Cool little mouse.
    I am feeling pretty happy I got rid of my Beretta 21A before this gun released. Not that I could get the Beretta to run reliably anyway.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I probably have enough .22LR pistols that I can wait until Black Friday makes these cheep.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Front to back safety design is far from "instinctive", you know, being counter to pretty much every manual safety ever put on a pistol.

If they come out with a threaded model, I'd probably buy one as a compact suppressor host.

Doc, exactly what I did! Most recent Inox shot 3 or 4” to the left, older wood griped 21 would not run with new old extra mags variety ammo.

Ecstatic over the Ruger runnin like a champ! Strait, at first glance safety seems jacked up but really operates with same general motion as swiping a safety down for off, as it is angled a bit. They just did it a tad different no biggie, certainly not a deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by gato naranja View Post
    Now that the term "kit gun" has been invoked, maybe I will be interested to see how these will stack up compared to a Ruger SR22 pistol after all.

g n
    I've got both now. The SR22 is a riot. Ours has been reliable and easy to make hits with.

The LCP .22 is a lot of fun and zipped though it's first box of 50 Aguila 40 copper solids very smoothly. What an easy tiny 10 round magazine to load. I expected the 9th and 10th to be a chore.

But jeezalmighty its a tough gun to make hits with. The trigger is not bad IMO. Just breaks late/deep and with it being so tiny, that didn't help. I could not reliably hit the upper alpha at 5 freakin yards. I played around with trying to shoot heads across three targets at 5, 7 and 10 yards. Whoa, not so much. Our S&W 351 is much easier to sink hits with, heavy DA pull notwithstanding. I think due to dimensions for fitting all my hands around. POI seemed to be maybe an inch or two high at 7 yards but its too early to say for sure as imprecise as I was gripping and pressing it.

Ran really smoothly and reliably though.

Setting the safety ON required turning the pistol in the hand to slide it ON. But stroking the safety OFF was very easy with a sweep of the shooting hand thumb in a motion just like a 1911 safety.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List