Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruger LCP annouced in 22LR!

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    No problem with fixed sights in theory. But will the gun shoot POA with all the various bullet weights/velocities? At seven yards it likely won't make a difference but we'll probably see quite a disparity at 15 and 25.

But all that's besides the point. Are people currently shooting their little 380s at 25 yards?
    I haven't met any POA/POI issues with my .22 LCR out to 50 yards but will admit my Beretta 21A changes elevation a bit between Mini-Mag and Stinger. Not enough to be unable to hold the center ring of an IALEFFI target on a qualification course of fire out to 25 yards if I remember which load is in there, though. Been years since I shot a J22 to pieces but I remember even that potmetal thing not shifting POI enough to care between Federal bulk pack and CCI Mini-Mag.

I get people wanting adjustable sights but personally much prefer fixed regulated for a reasonably common load. Now watch me get one of these LCP IIs and find out POI is sensitive to various loads.

I wished out loud for a .22 p32 on this forum about a week before this was announced. Almost scary!

I guess I have to buy one. For me, it will be my affordable-to-shoot microgun trainer. (.32 ain't crazy, but it's not cheap)

Assuming it's reliable and "feels" enough like my p32. I will wait for them to get the bugs out.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    I wished out loud for a .22 p32 on this forum about a week before this was announced. Almost scary!

I guess I have to buy one. For me, it will be my affordable-to-shoot microgun trainer. (.32 ain't crazy, but it's not cheap)

Assuming it's reliable and "feels" enough like my p32. I will wait for them to get the bugs out.
    Yup. I have a P3at and this’ll be an entertaining trainer.

Saw/handled one today. I was actually all set to ask what the preferred customer price was when I decided to try one good dry trigger press. Holy shit that was one heavy crunchy SA type pull. Sad, because I had high hopes for it. I ended up handing it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Saw/handled one today. I was actually all set to ask what the preferred customer price was when I decided to try one good dry trigger press. Holy shit that was one heavy crunchy SA type pull. Sad, because I had high hopes for it. I ended up handing it back.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    My wallet and wife both thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Same trigger as the LCP 380.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Same trigger as the LCP 380.

Probably the LCP 2 380, but IIRC, the old school LCP is a DAO. I would have honestly preferred DAO to the trigger on this sample I handled. I mean, it was gritty, but at least it made up for it by feeling like it weighed 8 pounds.

I really really wanted the gun until I tried that trigger. I’ll even fondle the next sample I encounter in hopes this one was just an anomaly.

Probably the LCP 2 380, but IIRC, the old school LCP is a DAO. I would have honestly preferred DAO to the trigger on this sample I handled. I mean, it was gritty, but at least it made up for it by feeling like it weighed 8 pounds.

I really really wanted the gun until I tried that trigger. I’ll even fondle the next sample I encounter in hopes this one was just an anomaly.
    Sorry. Yes I meant LCP II trigger.

I got to look one over at the gun shop today. I was very impressed. The trigger wasn't gritty and if there was any creep, I would have had to concentrate to notice it. The trigger is heavier than a typical striker, but I thought is was acceptable. I'll be getting one--soon.

User Tag List