Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else AIWB carrying a Sig M18?

I use a VELO for a Glock. The body contour is really comfortable.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by azerious View Post
    is that lump their version of the "extra tuck" it looks like it would be uncomfortable
    No tuck features with their holsters. It’s a built-in wedge.

Their holsters are comfortable and very durable.

Look them up online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Resurrection as I’m back into the Sig game and need a solid AIWB holster compatible with MS

I tried the Tenicor Velo briefly. The built in wedge molded didn't work for me because it is positioned higher than I prefer. Very well made though, and customer service is top notch. I am slightly over 6' tall which may affect my fit preference. I went with the JM Custom AIWB 2.0 and some velcro on the back to position the neoprene foam wedge wherever I want. I got the M17 version with manual safety to give extra length for stability. I'm still carrying a 92 because I'm not man enough yet to carry a fully cocked SFA AIWB.
    Name:  PXL_20210104_230701789.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  32.3 KB
    Name:  PXL_20210104_230709993.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  33.2 KB
    Name:  PXL_20210104_233125047~2.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  34.2 KB
    Name:  PXL_20210104_233111860.jpg
Views: 691
Size:  36.4 KB
    Last edited by FreedomFries; 01-04-2021 at 06:37 PM.

I'm curious if anyone has tried the Blackpoint/VTAC IWB/AIWB holster. Clearly manual safety compatible.

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I'm curious if anyone has tried the Blackpoint/VTAC IWB/AIWB holster. Clearly manual safety compatible.

Hmmm I wonder how strong those clips are.

A bit pricy for an intro...

Kyle Lamb just stated his favorite was the M17

Just an unsolicited reminder - the manual safety on the M18/M17/P320 does NOTHING except lock the trigger's movement. There are multiple lawsuits running right now around pre AND post "upgrade" P320s discharging with no interaction with the trigger.

Not being a hater, but I wouldn't want anyone I consider a friend to AIWB a P320.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Just an unsolicited reminder - the manual safety on the M18/M17/P320 does NOTHING except lock the trigger's movement. There are multiple lawsuits running right now around pre AND post "upgrade" P320s discharging with no interaction with the trigger.
    To be fair, the M&P safety also works by stopping the trigger bar, so the Sig design isnt unique there.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFries View Post
    To be fair, the M&P safety also works by stopping the trigger bar, so the Sig design isnt unique there.
    but is the M&P a fully tesioned striker?

Quote Originally Posted by ddown View Post
    but is the M&P a fully tesioned striker?
    For all practical purposes, yes. I believe the camming of the sear only retracts the striker about a millimeter before it releases.

User Tag List