Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else AIWB carrying a Sig M18?

Anyone else AIWB carrying a Sig M18?

I love my Gadget Glocks but I'm acgtually digging the MS on these and this will be the exact same size setup as a G45/G19X. Anyone else been carrying one of these AIWB or the M17? Thinking of picking one up, oddly enough everyone I can find is $599 so It appears that is Sig MAP.

ooo...maybe i'll be going another direction after reading this thread...just saw this

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....200#post972200

TENICOR AIWB Holster and the P320 M17 work fine. Same with the P320 M18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post

Are these compatible with thumb safety? The Tenicor website has Glock photos for the back views of the holster so I can't tell.

Do you have any pics? I know most here hate this platform, but i do like a MS striker pistol for AIWB.

Quote Originally Posted by azerious View Post
    Do you have any pics? I know most here hate this platform, but i do like a MS striker pistol for AIWB.
    I'm also looking at polymer SFA pistols with a MS an an alternative to what I'm currently using (B92). Want to cut down some weight. Looked at the M2.0, but one of my two M2.0s routinely does 6-8 inch groups even off a bag at 25 yards, which is giving me some pause about going all in on Smith. The other M&P groups fine even fired off hand, so I'm pretty sure it's not me. I dislike the idea of going with a Sig, but a lot of SFA with MS options are bad or lack good holster/sight/parts support.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFries View Post
    Are these compatible with thumb safety? The Tenicor website has Glock photos for the back views of the holster so I can't tell.
    Yes, they are.

Quote Originally Posted by azerious View Post
    I’ll take a photo.

P320 M18 in Tenicor Velo (AIWB).

I chose their loops but I also have the metal clips. I just thought I’d try something different. The loops are easier to deal with but the clips feel more secure as it bites into your pants and does not slide in the least bit.

P320 M18 in Tenicor Velo (AIWB).

I chose their loops but I also have the metal clips. I just thought I’d try something different. The loops are easier to deal with but the clips feel more secure as it bites into your pants and does not slide in the least bit.

is that lump their version of the "extra tuck" it looks like it would be uncomfortable

User Tag List