Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Colorado FaceBook Group for shooters

Site Supporter
    I’ll be watching for the return of 3-gun with interest.
    Haven’t dipped my toe into it before, but I’m interested to have the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Not that I know of unfortunately. The next best thing is here but it’s far easier to share things and generate discussion on FB than any forum. I really didn’t want to do it because I don’t like posting much but I couldn’t think of a better way. I’m really only on FB for the groups. P&S has a ton plus two others. Otherwise I would’ve deleted it.

I will say that Theresa good amount happening in the Springs. Not sure if the quality on a lot of it, but the indoor range I’m a member of hosts a fair amount, plus USPSA and 3 gun come back in the spring. I wish there was a run ‘n closer though, I’m making the drive to OK in two weeks but it’s 10 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colorado FaceBook Group for shooters

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    I’ll be watching for the return of 3-gun with interest.
    Haven’t dipped my toe into it before, but I’m interested to have the opportunity.
    I did the last one of the year, I think in October. It was a good time and there were a surprisingly high number of first timers there (including me). That match was very shotgun heavy, I think I shot around 100 rounds of 12ga which would’ve been cool if my 870 wasn’t complete garbage. Very little rifle though, apparently they’ll start incorporating more once the ranges are extended but for now the berms are only about 100m from the firing line.

Last edited by Wake27; 01-05-2020 at 08:21 PM.

I’m also not willing to support Facebook with my patronage or info, but am looking for training recommendations around Denver. Can Nephrology or anyone recommend some outfits worth looking into?
    Join FPC

I’m not a big social media guy either. But there’s a very active eastern Colorado google group out there. The focus is primarily on the shooting sports but they forward info re training stuff in the region also.

ecouspsa@googlegroups.com

The western Colorado section also has a newer email based group that is similar. They’re based out of the new CPW shooting facility in Cameo (near Grand Junction). They host a bunch of matches and classes and are aiming at larger national caliber matches and education in the future.

wcouspsa@groups.io

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchMan View Post
    I’m also not willing to support Facebook with my patronage or info, but am looking for training recommendations around Denver. Can Nephrology or anyone recommend some outfits worth looking into?
    Nunn has big trainers fairly often. Northern Red and Tap-Rack Tactical both have upcoming events there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Nunn has big trainers fairly often. Northern Red and Tap-Rack Tactical both have upcoming events there.

As does Mickey Schuch, Carry Trainer

Has anyone put thought to the idea of hosting a trainer like Gabe White?

Any idea how many would be interested?

Quote Originally Posted by hiro View Post

I hosted him on the western slope a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by hiro View Post

I would do it again.

Thanks, just submitted join request.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Tag List