Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colorado FaceBook Group for shooters

Colorado FaceBook Group for shooters

Between classes, competitions, and ranges, there’s a lot of good stuff in southern Colorado for shooters. However, I’ve been to three classes with less than four students, including myself, so I started a Facebook group to try and spread awareness of different shooting events in the area. For any of you in CO, especially SoCo, please join and share amongst your friends. A stronger 2A community will only benefit all of us.

www.facebook.com/groups/socoshooters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Looks like a good idea.

Just asked to join.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Looks like a good idea.

Just asked to join.
    Same. Gyro, I’m assuming you are with NCRGC?

I lost track...did Colorado get their government and weapon laws sorted and can they still own standard capacity vice neutered mags?

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    I lost track...did Colorado get their government and weapon laws sorted and can they still own standard capacity vice neutered mags?
    Good question. I believe we’re still under the 15 rd limit but heard something in November about a serious challenge to that.

Not a big Facebook guy, but I sent a request to join.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dogcaller View Post
    Same. Gyro, I’m assuming you are with NCRGC?
    No, I’m not.

I’m assuming that stands for Northern Colorado Rod & Gun Club?
    I’ve actually not heard of such an organization... just guessing from the context.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    No, I’m not.

I’m assuming that stands for Northern Colorado Rod & Gun Club?
    I’ve actually not heard of such an organization... just guessing from the context.
    m

Huh, interesting...! Yes, you guessed correctly. One of the NCRGC board members is a former F-16 pilot, so your handle led me to make the assumption.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I am in Denver metro area but don't really use social media. Is there any other way to participate? Haven't seen a lot come through this immediate area, at least when I've had free time/cash...

Colorado FaceBook Group for shooters

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I am in Denver metro area but don't really use social media. Is there any other way to participate? Haven't seen a lot come through this immediate area, at least when I've had free time/cash...
    Not that I know of unfortunately. The next best thing is here but it’s far easier to share things and generate discussion on FB than any forum. I really didn’t want to do it because I don’t like posting much but I couldn’t think of a better way. I’m really only on FB for the groups. P&S has a ton plus two others. Otherwise I would’ve deleted it.

I will say that Theresa good amount happening in the Springs. Not sure if the quality on a lot of it, but the indoor range I’m a member of hosts a fair amount, plus USPSA and 3 gun come back in the spring. I wish there was a run ‘n closer though, I’m making the drive to OK in two weeks but it’s 10 hours.

Last edited by Wake27; 01-05-2020 at 07:31 PM.

User Tag List