Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayers, please

Site Supporter
    Too late for prayers, but you are doing God's work...Actually I believe in a God outside of time, so prayer said, as well as one of thanksgiving.

I remember canine deployments for these kinds of things when I was a baby cop. My current dog is not employed by an agency, but now that he is too old to be sold I think you just convinced me to get him certed for search and rescue.

Good work BBI.

pat
    Last edited by UNM1136; 12-28-2019 at 04:47 AM.

All the cop haters out there should read this story. I'm glad everything worked out in this case. Great work @BehindBlueI's.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nice job, BBI.
    Ignore Alien Orders

...My daughter is snowboarding with the sister of both verbal and non-verbal autistic kids right now. Was myself also around for a deceased child who wandered off in the mountains without proper clothes years back. They went so far as to let fit high school students out to immediately reinforce the SAR team numbers.

So very glad everyone had a positive resolution rather than an entire community devastated. Here's hoping the strong emotional responses don't encourage the kid to repeat the event. Further prayer sent there.

Bless you and your people, BBI. I've done a lot of work with Asian refugee families, and am familiar with the many barriers there. I am so very happy to read about your team's success. I am positive your leadership was a key to that.

If you ever get down here to Texas, the BBQ is on me for you and your people.

Site Supporter
    That had to be a really tense situation. You saved that kids life. Any ordinary person would consider that a highlight of their existence on the planet. I suspect for you and your people, it's just another day at work. Very awesome.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

PTL

prayers out

family will be shaken for days/weeks/months

Site Supporter
    Prayers sent.

Having two Autistic sons makes incidents like this close to my heart. Great job BBI!!!

Well done—on all fronts.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

User Tag List