Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: the .308 Ar question

Quote Originally Posted by STI View Post
    Are you saying that it takes reloaded ammo to make this happen, or that modern factory ammunition will do this out of the box?
    Factory ammo -- some of these are developmental loads that industry is working on with the government, but still possible with over the counter stuff from some manufacturers.
    Kevin S. Boland
    Director of R&D
    Law Tactical LLC
    www.lawtactical.com
    kevin@lawtactical.com
    407-451-4544

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Factory ammo -- some of these are developmental loads that industry is working on with the government, but still possible with over the counter stuff from some manufacturers.
    Can you share what factory stuff burns fast in short barrels then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mntneer357 View Post
    Y'all please forgive my ignorance if this has already been discussed (I couldn't find anything via search). Is there anybody who makes a serviceable 6.5 Creedmoor AR10? Preferably, not in the Barrett/Knights price tier, or are they the most likely candidates to actually get it right?

Is there a such thing as a 6.5 Creedmoor pistol AR10 that's worth it, or is that just a snipe hunt?

Cheers!
    Not exactly what you asked but a buddy of mine has an AR 6mm Creedmore built by JP Enterprises. Accurate rifle. I don’t know enough about it to give any more insight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mntneer357 View Post
    Y'all please forgive my ignorance if this has already been discussed (I couldn't find anything via search). Is there anybody who makes a serviceable 6.5 Creedmoor AR10? Preferably, not in the Barrett/Knights price tier, or are they the most likely candidates to actually get it right?

Is there a such thing as a 6.5 Creedmoor pistol AR10 that's worth it, or is that just a snipe hunt?

Cheers!
    Barrett released the Rec 10 - I don't know if they have a creedmoor option yet - which is significantly less than the KAC offerings.

The Lmt battle rifle with Mlok looks pretty appealing to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List