Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SecureIt Agile 52 Residential Security Cabinet

My 52 came in a box about 50”x24”x12” (just eyeballing it, those aren’t exact measurements). As far as I can tell, the only way to configure the door to open on the other side is to install the door and frame upside down. That would mean the keypad would be upside down though.
    Last edited by WobblyPossum; 04-18-2020 at 09:57 PM.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I need some info on those lights you have in there, my safe needs lights badly.
    Oops sorry for the late reply. I just went on amazon and looked for "magnetic safe lights" or similar. There are a bunch of options presumably all from the same chinese factories.

Sorry for bothering you, I found this thread while I was looking for a gun safe for my CZ Shadow 2. That's the first weapon I purchased, and I found a list of gun safes from amazon here, but have no ideas, which is really decent. Do you have any reviews or comparison articles related to those from the list? I'd appreciate your help

Quote Originally Posted by TheSergeant View Post
    Sorry for bothering you, I found this thread while I was looking for a gun safe for my CZ Shadow 2. That's the first weapon I purchased, and I found a list of gun safes from amazon here, but have no ideas, which is really decent. Do you have any reviews or comparison articles related to those from the list? I'd appreciate your help
    Do you need just a pistol safe?

Fort Knox Pistol Boxes - https://www.amazon.com/s?k=fort+knox...b_sb_ss_i_4_13

V-Line - https://www.amazon.com/s?k=v-line+gu...nb_sb_ss_i_1_6

Both of these companies make high quality products. Simplex locks are easy to use and difficult to defeat and the companies use recessed or overlapping lid designs to make them highly pry resistant.

User Tag List