Thread: 7-Time World Champion Rob Leatham: Gun Guys

7-Time World Champion Rob Leatham: Gun Guys

24-Time USPSA national champion and 7-Time IPSC World Champion shooter Rob Leatham talks about the keys to his success and the early days of discovering his obsession with practical pistol shooting.

I wonder if they'll invite Ben Stoeger......

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    I am willing to fund this Kickstarter.
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    Only if he explains what a BOC is during the interview.

Site Supporter
    Yeah they'd probably love to hear his take on USPSA single stack division [emoji23]

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Yeah they'd probably love to hear his take on USPSA single stack division, expensive Beretta modifications, IDPA, wearing shoes that aren’t flip flops, and the tactical training community.
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

Ben seems to have taken some AR training recently. Posted videos to his Instagram. His rifle was sporting a light, and his instructor was a former .mil cool guy type.

He made GM with a 92G-SD. I remember him being asked about if he conceal carried when being on a podcast and replied "Do I really have to answer that?" With an incredulous tone. When he was told no, he moved on to the next question.

I haven't met him, but wouldn't be suprised if he carries when legal for him.

-Cory

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    Ben seems to have taken some AR training recently. Posted videos to his Instagram. His rifle was sporting a light, and his instructor was a former .mil cool guy type.

He made GM with a 92G-SD. I remember him being asked about if he conceal carried when being on a podcast and replied "Do I really have to answer that?" With an incredulous tone. When he was told no, he moved on to the next question.

I haven't met him, but wouldn't be suprised if he carries when legal for him.

-Cory
    He talked about the rifle shooting on his last podcast episode. Said he had fired no more than 4 magazines through an AR previously.

He went ahead and purchased 2 rifles with all the accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List