Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Never forget about GunsAmerica

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    Was that the E-4 squad leader briefing Private Jetfire all about the deep state? I’m sure you were getting some high level briefings.

Sounds plausible.
    Laugh now, mofo. Why do you think they were going to use the Air Force to go door to door? Huh? I'll tell you, because the AF has been training in secret since the Johnson administration to disarm the populace. That's why they get better food than the rest of the military. They maintain a constant state of readiness at Site Y, just waiting for ECOMCON to give the order.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Laugh now, mofo. Why do you think they were going to use the Air Force to go door to door? Huh? I'll tell you, because the AF has been training in secret since the Johnson administration to disarm the populace. That's why they get better food than the rest of the military. They maintain a constant state of readiness at Site Y, just waiting for ECOMCON to give the order.
    Hotel stays overseas and fancy barracks in the states are simply to get them accustomed to operating in the environments they’re going to be deployed....the HOMES of middles class AMERICAN CONSERVATIVES!!!
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Hotel stays overseas and fancy barracks in the states are simply to get them accustomed to operating in the environments they’re going to be deployed....the HOMES of middles class AMERICAN CONSERVATIVES!!!
    OH SHIT OUR SECRET HAS BEEN DISCOVERED

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    True story: I was in Texas, at Camp Bullis during Jade Helm. That was when I got my first briefing on the deep state and how we'll be used for door to door gun confiscations

(wait did I say that out loud?)
    Hey, that was near me - could have come down 1604 to my house for my guns. Just stop at Bill Miller's and pick up some fried chicken on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Hey, that was near me - could have come down 1604 to my house for my guns. Just stop at Bill Miller's and pick up some fried chicken on the way.
    For the longest time I used to joke about how we were training to be the jack-booted thugs that Rush was so afraid of.

My age gap between me and the rest of my crew meant they didn't get that joke

For the longest time I used to joke about how we were training to be the jack-booted thugs that Rush was so afraid of.

My age gap between me and the rest of my crew meant they didn't get that joke
    Jack Booted?!? Air Force?!? Wouldn't this be more of a Crocs Booted Thugs sort of a thing? :-P

Site Supporter
    I shot at Camp Bullis with friends from a local department until 9/11 shut that down for civilians. No funny boots were seen. JBT - one of Wayne's finest hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Half Moon View Post
    Jack Booted?!? Air Force?!? Wouldn't this be more of a Crocs Booted Thugs sort of a thing? :-P
    Boat loafers really. Polished by our personal valets

Boat loafers really. Polished by our personal valets
    Now I know you're BSing. NEVER seen an Airman with polished boots in 35 years of service.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Now I know you're BSing. NEVER seen an Airman with polished boots in 35 years of service.
    I said loafers not boots. Boots are for people who go outside

User Tag List