Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Smith & Wesson m12

3” S&W 315 night guard would be wheelgun nirvana

3 inch Mdl. 12

On another note, I've often wondered about a reborn Model 12 project from Smith with a modern alloy frame that is +P rated, round butt, DAO w/bobbed hammer and a 3" medium weight barrel and no lock. That concept calls to me.
    Down for one, especially if they could put a decent front sight on it. Or better yet, a front dovetail. I figure we are down to 4996 or so of Werner's request. I won't even fight the lock. Couple of boxes of the old FBI 158 +P SWC and a leather AIWB, speed strips, and I'm good

Site Supporter
    It’s gone. I emailed him last night and he replied this morning that he had just shipped it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    With that mindset, how does any new product come to market?
    S&W doesn't listen to end users. They listen to distributors. They don't want to retool a line to make a new Model 12 unless someone makes it a cost effective decision for them.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    S&W doesn't listen to end users. They listen to distributors. They don't want to retool a line to make a new Model 12 unless someone makes it a cost effective decision for them.
    Once again, we need to recognize that P-F.com does not represent enough potential sales for a major manufacturer to tool up just to please us.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List