Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unofficial-Official Looking For/Found For Sale Revolver Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    So now that my daughter was born a few days ago I have M64s for both my kids. She's 3 months early and her tiny hands has me thinking I should gets a 43 or 63.
    My boy was quite early and is now fricking huge. Feed her lots of salmon and spinach and she’ll be toting N frames in high school.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Collectors Firearms Black Friday

For those who have drooled when looking at Collectors Firearms’ web site, but balked at the prices, well, their Black Friday pricing starts at 0600, in the morning. 20% off pre-owned firearms, from 0600 to 0900, and 15% off pre-owned firearms 0900 to midnight. This pricing is not applicable to lay-away purchases.

I have no affiliation with this seller, other than buying too much stuff from them, over the years.

https://www.collectorsfirearms.com/
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Site Supporter
    I’m looking for a good condition set of Uncle Mike’s grips for a square butt K frame. I think it was SKU 59005. I have active eBay auto-searches going but if anyone sees any, let me know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    I’m looking for a good condition set of Uncle Mike’s grips for a square butt K frame. I think it was SKU 59005. I have active eBay auto-searches going but if anyone sees any, let me know. Thanks
    A saved search on evil-bay is certainly a good way to cast a wide net. You might want to created saved searches for “Spegel grips” as well, and use “Michaels of Oregon grips” as a search term, too. If Butler Creek sold this type of grip, well, add it, too.

I get plenty of hits for the various rubbery grips, with just my saved search for Spegel Grips, because the sellers will often list Craig Spegel as the designer.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    For those who have drooled when looking at Collectors Firearms’ web site, but balked at the prices, well, their Black Friday pricing starts at 0600, in the morning. 20% off pre-owned firearms, from 0600 to 0900, and 15% off pre-owned firearms 0900 to midnight. This pricing is not applicable to lay-away purchases.

I have no affiliation with this seller, other than buying too much stuff from them, over the years.

https://www.collectorsfirearms.com/
    I do NOT need more guns.
    I do NOT need more guns.
    I do NOT need more guns.

Is there a discount code?

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    I do NOT need more guns.
    I do NOT need more guns.
    I do NOT need more guns.

Is there a discount code?

Okie John
    It was Black Friday, only. There is usually a similar sale in spring time.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    It was Black Friday, only. There is usually a similar sale in spring time.
    I will try to remember to post a warning, in the Spring. They should send me an evil-mail notification.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    It's pretty easy for anyone interested to go to the website and get added to their email list.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Penny auction for a 65-3 3"

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/886017978

I have noticed this seller pushing out some 686-5's, several per week, that are apparently some security company trade in guns.

The attraction to some will be the fact this is the last pre-lock version I believe, with most of the important early mods they made across the life of the L frame. Those are also less common round butt 4" L frames that have the extra hole drilled in the top strap that will allow installation of a C&S fixed sight in place of the S&W adjustable sight without drilling and tapping the frame if that floats your boat.

Not a great bargain nor a terrible buy it now price in the context of the current market. I assume security company guns like LE guns were carried a lot of shot very little.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/885942314

User Tag List