Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holster Options for Beretta 92A1 with TLR3?

@medmo

I ended up ordering a Black Rhino TCS OWB holster. It checked all the boxes I was looking for in a holster for my Beretta 92A1. Thanks for the tip!! I was quite surprised at the options they offer for the 92A1 because my holster search was challenging for this Beretta pistol. Thanks again.

Edit...didn't realize this was a necro-post so my reply was not relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    I ended up ordering a Black Rhino TCS OWB holster. It checked all the boxes I was looking for in a holster for my Beretta 92A1. Thanks for the tip!! I was quite surprised at the options they offer for the 92A1 because my holster search was challenging for this Beretta pistol. Thanks again.
    Their ACS option for a PX4/TLR7 is what spurred my first BRC purchase. They emailed and asked was If I was sure about my order because at the time that light didn’t fit the pistol. mfrey, a P-F member, manufactured and sold the PX4 inserts for the PX4/TLR7 so it was kind of a custom order. They checked with me to make sure I knew what I was doing and made the holster. Great fit and quality as it is still going strong after 3 years with a lot of use. One thing on the ACS holsters is that you will need to provide your own Velcro tape and pad/pillow/wedge. Post an update on what you think after you receive it and give it a test drive.

I’ll let you know when it arrives, along with my thoughts. I ordered the TCS OWB holster for the Surefire 300 Ultra U-B. Thanks for the tip on this company and your thoughts on the holsters you purchased from them.

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    Currently running a TLR1. OWB holster, Black Rhino Concealment with a paddle. AIWB holster, Philster Floodlight.

Add a LTT TJIAB and it will be like magic.

Good luck!
    Medmo, I received my Black Rhino Concealment holster last Thursday. It’s for my Beretta 92A1. It’s a quality kydex OWB holster. Holds the ‘retta close to my side. Thanks for the advice about this company. Never knew it existed before your recommendation. The pistol fits great!

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Not sure how many rounds you have with TLR-3's attached, but back when they were new they were rather fragile and wouldn't handle too much use and depending on the holster and user, would crack from just being carried.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    Medmo, I received my Black Rhino Concealment holster last Thursday. It’s for my Beretta 92A1. It’s a quality kydex OWB holster. Holds the ‘retta close to my side. Thanks for the advice about this company. Never knew it existed before your recommendation. The pistol fits great!
    Sweet, damn good news. I have a few holsters from them that all have worn well, great quality/value and the folks there are easy to communicate with if you have questions. Mine hugs close also which helps with the 92A1 weight, conceals under a light jacket and doesn’t get hung up on stuff as I’m moving through daily life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    Not sure how many rounds you have with TLR-3's attached, but back when they were new they were rather fragile and wouldn't handle too much use and depending on the holster and user, would crack from just being carried.
    Thanks, agreed, true facts. I’ve since moved on to TLR7s and TLR1s. Much more user friendly, bright and durable. I’m out in the middle of no where so when it gets dark, it really gets dark. I have TLR7s or 1s on everything I carry and keep a stock of C123s.

User Tag List