Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Deep Sea

I scrolled all the way to the bottom. I thought for sure the last caption was going to say "Epstein didn't kill himself."

Cool anyway, though.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

pretty sure polar bears can't dive that deep

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vaglocker View Post
    pretty sure polar bears can't dive that deep
    “In this particular case, van Meurs and Stirling recorded the polar bear reaching a dive depth of somewhere between 45 and 50 meters (147.6 and 164 feet).”

From here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/oceanwi...-diving-record

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    I scrolled all the way to the bottom. I thought for sure the last caption was going to say "Epstein didn't kill himself."
    I was thinking that the only thing that could have made that page better would be that Rick Astley music vid at the bottom.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    I don't know if you guys will already have seen because it got a bit of viral traction a year or two back but this but there's an instagram account which is just this Russian guy who works on a deep sea trawler taking pictures of the weird stuff they pull up:

https://www.instagram.com/rfedortsov...account/?hl=en

When I was a kid there was a big exhibit about the deep ocean at the Royal BC Museum, and I went and saw it many times. Some of that deep sea stuff is pretty fascinating. It's amazing to think how much of it there is - I mean not only is the surface of the earth mostly ocean, but practically every living thing on land is literally on the surface. It's basically a two-dimensional space, but the ocean isn't just what's on the surface; it's all the three-dimensional space it occupies, all the way down.

I mean I guess of course I spend a lot of time on the water so for me it's easy to be enthralled by it but you forget just how much totally alien space is down there.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    I thought they'd have Megatron down at the bottom. 'Course he did escape.

I've always found the unknown fascinating. Whether it's light years away, or a half mile below our feet.

User Tag List