Thread: Intruder ‘picked the wrong house’ as MMA kickboxer defends his sister

Intruder ‘picked the wrong house’ as MMA kickboxer defends his sister

A man who allegedly broke into a Santa Ana apartment and sexually assaulted a sleeping woman Tuesday, Dec. 10, was arrested after the victim’s brother chased the suspect down and held him until officers arrived, police said. The brother recounted the struggle to KTLA. “I put him in a choke, and he was a little bit fighting me,” he said. “So I ended up jumping and holding onto his neck, then we both fell. My body weight and his body weight both fell on his arm.” Ceja's arm was broken and he was treated at the hospital before being sent to jail, police said. David Ceja, 38, of Santa Ana, who had just been released from jail Saturday in an unrelated case, now faces charges including burglary and sexual assault charges, according to the station.
    https://ktla.com/2019/12/10/man-arre...-woman-police/
    Last edited by Wendell; 12-17-2019 at 09:29 AM.

Site Supporter
    Im glad the brother was there and the guy broke his arm. Every time the weather changes or his arm aches he will think of the time he ruined a young ladies life. Unfortunately the young lady will live with his actions far more frequently.

Site Supporter
    "fell and broke his arm..."

Riiiiiiight.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    "fell and broke his arm..."

Riiiiiiight.

It can happen. It actually happened to me during a fight in my youth. I had the guy in a headlock, lost my balance and both of us went down. Next thing I know I heard "crack" and "crack" as both bones, (radius / ulna), in my right forearm were broken.

(Fortunately, though I was winning the fight up until that moment, it was during a period of time, (decades ago), when we weren't actually trying to kill one another and the fight ended after my arm stopped working properly.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    Yeah I've seen it happen too...especially in grappling situations that don't involve having a mat to fall on. It is likely the little scrote in the OP wasn't familiar with any of the breakfall techniques common in grappling sports, reached out to brace his fall and the weight of the two of them snapped his arm.

Probably more likely than a well applied ude-garame with a little hate behind it.

User Tag List