View Poll Results: Do you prefer DA, or LEM for your HK?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • LEM

50 68.49%
  • DA/SA

23 31.51%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HK: LEM or DA?

HK: LEM or DA?

For those who own HK’s, which trigger system do you prefer to carry, and or use for HD? I think I know the answer, but it’ll be interesting to see the breakdown.

After shooting, V1, V2, and V3, my choice is light LEM. Some of it is due to the extra safety afforded by the long trigger pull, some of it is the single trigger pull, some of it is the lack of a need to decock, part of it is the not-so-good DA trigger of the P30, and some of it is the location of the P30 decocking button. I am more likely to need to not pull the trigger than need the speed advantage of the DA/SA trigger. I do find LEM harder to shoot well at speed than DA/SA, but the difference is not significant enough to me to abandon LEM.

The double action pull on an HK sucks. Reason enough for LEM. The LEM also has a distinct wall and a decent break.
    Real guns have hammers.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    LEM. Not even a question. Run :10min of drills with a DA HK and you’ll come to the same conclusion.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

We shot Sig TDA’s (226 & 229) for a few years, then the wife ended up choosing an LEM P30SK V1, due to issues with trigger reach and i really liked it. I ended up getting a P30 V1, and it’s now my carry gun. I used it for Gabe White’s PSS course and for TacCon this year, and it’s been a great experience.
    I realize there are different versions of LEM, but for the sake of this poll, It’ll be LEM Vs DA.
    The only DA HK I’ve shot was an HK45, and it was pretty nice. Having two 1911’s, if I was to ever buy another .45, it’d be an LEM HK45.

LEM light

I shot/carried/took classes/competed with a P30 LEM for six years or so. If I could do it again, I would've done DA/SA.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    We shot Sig TDA’s (226 & 229) for a few years, then the wife ended up choosing an LEM P30SK V1, due to issues with trigger reach and i really liked it. I ended up getting a P30 V1, and it’s now my carry gun. I used it for Gabe White’s PSS course and for TacCon this year, and it’s been a great experience.
    I realize there are different versions of LEM, but for the sake of this poll, It’ll be LEM Vs DA.
    The only DA HK I’ve shot was an HK45, and it was pretty nice. Having two 1911’s, if I was to ever buy another .45, it’d be an LEM HK45.
    So ......why would you ask? Even if you had never used one let alone the fact you both have them.

With a little bit of effort one could research and find what most people on the forum would say already because this trigger has been covered many times.

Sorry if I come off a little bit direct ..... There's plenty of foums for people to post questions to see how many answers they can get.

Either LEM or cocked and locked.

Match / LEM hybrid USP is my favorite. On P30 light LEM.

On the USP FS, hybrid match LEM. On the P30, DA/SA. On the HK45/45C, light LEM. On the P2000, flip a coin to decide.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List