Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Glock G49 10mm

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Will the Glock 50 be a single stack .45?
    Something else I’ve always wanted to see - maybe not a true single stack, but a “thin 21” with 10 round capacity. I’m not sure whether slide velocities with a 41 thickness but 21 length slide would work out, though.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    I wouldn’t kick a wide body 43x out of bed: G26 slide, G19 grip

I used a Gen 3 frame and the Brownells kit to make something like this. It made sense back when iron sights were king - longer sight radius, longer bbl tucked IWB, with shorter G19 grip. But now we know red dots on pistols do better with shorter slides, so I'm not sure this will be a hot seller. But hey, Glock seems to sell literally everything they make so who knows...

And I agree with the others who said this should have been named the G19L. But then my favorite Glock to date is the G17L which I'm still impatiently waiting for them to make in a Gen 4 or 5 version.

Quote Originally Posted by Hstanton1 View Post
    Slight thread drift, but are G47s experiencing similar issues to G48s due to the downsized RSA?
    We’ve fielded several hundred G47s since Jan 2021, and overall we’ve been very happy with them. My work gun (G47-ACRO P1-TLR1) has north of 25,000 rounds through it (shot almost daily on the range) and there have been no issues with the RSA at any point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List