Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock G49 10mm

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    I'm not aware of anything short term
    I was hoping for the G46 with rotary barrel, or the rumored G49 10mm Auto!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1 View Post
    In my State, carrying a 40S&W during deer season is a no go. "Deer hunting is allowed only by shotgun, muzzleloading rifle, handguns in calibers .357 Magnum, 10mm Automatic, .41 Remington, .44 Magnum, .45 Long Colt, .480 Ruger or .50 Magnum"

You could make an argument you're carrying the 40S&W for personal protection but you'll by hassled by the warden.
    Sorry to bump up such an old post, but I have a question that is on point (for me, anyways.) Using my mad analyst skillz I’m pretty sure you’re in my new state. I’m a photographer; if I’m out in the sticks during deer season with a 9mm, .357 SIG or .45 ACP being carried for personal and wildlife defense am I going to catch grief from the fish cops?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Sorry to bump up such an old post, but I have a question that is on point (for me, anyways.) Using my mad analyst skillz I’m pretty sure you’re in my new state. I’m a photographer; if I’m out in the sticks during deer season with a 9mm, .357 SIG or .45 ACP being carried for personal and wildlife defense am I going to catch grief from the fish cops?
    I aint Sammy, and I dunno squat about NH, but I think probably just the opposite. If you are not licensed to hunt you probably don't want to be toting hunting gear, specifically a hunting gun. I am just going from what would be the case here in Ohio, here you are allowed to be carrying your defensive pistol, even (I think) when you are bowhunting. What gets fuzzy is if you do not have a tag and have a handgun that would be legal to hunt with. If you are hunting and have a legal hunting implement you are covered, so packing your 9mm is probably not gonna be an issue, carrying a Super Blackhawk with a scope on it for "defense" probably would be questioned

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    No, just the opposite. If you're not hunting than no one will bother you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1 View Post
    No, just the opposite. If you're not hunting than no one will bother you.
    Ok, thanks - the way you phrased it made me wonder.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Larry Vickers posted this earlier. Not a 10mm.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Larry Vickers posted this earlier. Not a 10mm.

Looks like they finally made the reverse G19X, it would have been problematic to name it the G19L?

Am I the only one who feels these are a VERY lazy attempt at appeasing those who have asked for years to do this? I mean, you can't even come out with a new frame mold to have full length dustcover? If they released G17 that had short dust cover people I'm sure would lose their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Looks like they finally made the reverse G19X, it would have been problematic to name it the G19L?

Am I the only one who feels these are a VERY lazy attempt at appeasing those who have asked for years to do this? I mean, you can't even come out with a new frame mold to have full length dustcover? If they released G17 that had short dust cover people I'm sure would lose their minds.
    This is just lazy...I would buy a g26x though

Site Supporter
    The gun that was in demand when the 19X came out and everyone said they wanted instead of a 19X.. If it truly is a 17 slide on a 19 frame the sales will be disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    The gun that was in demand when the 19X came out and everyone said they wanted instead of a 19X.. If it truly is a 17 slide on a 19 frame the sales will be disappointing.
    Personally agreed. Had a grip chopped G17 and hated the balance of it. I was one of those that thought G19X and G45 were silly. Till I shot one. If I could conceal them I would likely carry one of those. vs the G19 (which I absolutely love)

User Tag List