Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Person of the year

Quote Originally Posted by P30 View Post
    The Swedish girl is only a useful idiot.
    I miss the days when someone would say "Swedish girl" and I would think...

Name:  sbt_group2.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  79.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Well it answers the question "Is Time Magazine still in business?"
    Time magazine is/was a boomer thing like Newsweek. I remember having a sub to both of those about 25 years ago. I still have a sub to a local newspaper.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Political decisions should be based on reason and facts, not on emotions provoked by the rehearsed show of little girl.

Does anybody remember?

"Iraqi soldiers [...] took the babies out of the incubators [bla bla cry]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony:
    The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H. W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War. In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيرة الصباح‎) and that she was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign, which was run by the American public relations firm Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda.
    Last edited by P30; 12-12-2019 at 03:41 PM.

If G.T. (from now on referred to as "the useful Idiot") was, in fact, so concerned with global calamity caused by, dare I say it, humans (can I still call us that?) why has she not visited China and India to scream and posture to the officials in those countries? Oh....wait....they um..
    As has been mentioned already, this isn't about the climate it's about wealth redistribution. Starting with the US.
    If America is so bad why are so many people trying to get in here? Why aren't Americans fleeing to other countries, like El Salvador, Honduras, Guatamala, North Korea?
    I wanted to send the president of Brazil a thank you note for referring to TUI as a brat. I think he was being too kind.
    Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

Site Supporter
    Time’s man of the year for 1938 was literally Hitler....

Name:  B1DD056E-4BB6-4D1C-BE83-E9A1D712DBF7.jpeg
Views: 444
Size:  39.6 KB

(Not a meme)

Coincidence ?

Name:  FCDD3551-1C6A-416D-97D4-BE7F3F999170.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  39.5 KB
    Last edited by HCM; 12-12-2019 at 03:21 PM.

Name:  climate.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  53.8 KB
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

So why the hate twords this kid? I saw the video and I understand people will have differing opinions but...shes a little girl....why are we calling her names? I'm not trying to start shit Im genuinely out of the loop. I dont watch t.v. or do social media so this is like the third time I've seen or heard this girl.

In Europe, the Greta Thunberg show started in August 2018. It was strongly supported by mainstream media and still is. She made many children not to go to school on Fridays, big media call it "Fridays for Future". It's obviously a campaign organised by much mightier and richer people. I did not buy it from the beginning. Merkel sympathizes with Greta and FFF.
    Last edited by P30; 12-12-2019 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    So why the hate twords this kid? I saw the video and I understand people will have differing opinions but...shes a little girl....why are we calling her names? I'm not trying to start shit Im genuinely out of the loop. I dont watch t.v. or do social media so this is like the third time I've seen or heard this girl.
    Because she's being pushed as some kind of modern day child prophet, and being used as a prop for a severely abhorrent message- mainly that you (not her and hers) need to give up your life, liberty, and property because of some kind of 'emergency'.

And she's a willing participant in this flood of propaganda.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    She is 16 so not a “little girl.”

While I am not a fan of going after the family members of politicians Who don’t intentionally place themselves in the public guy even Obama’s daughters. She is someone who is actively seeking the limelight,

She is a puppet. The hate is for the handlers trying to use the “you must do it for the children” bullshit. The irony is Nazis did the same exact thing.

User Tag List