Thread: New CZ Shadow 2

New CZ Shadow 2

Brought home a new CZ Shadow 2 this weekend. It is my first CZ pistol (not my first CZ style as I owned an Armalite AR24 years ago) and is a heavy beast, but with the milled aluminum grips and front & backstrap checkering it is very grippy. Has a very nice trigger, not as good as my WC Berettas or my LTT though, all with trigger jobs, with a smooth DA pull and light SA break and short reset. First trip to the range let me know it shoots better than I do, allowing me to shoot it and well overall as I do my X5 Legion. Fit, finish and machining are all very impressive, and the aluminum grips are just too cool. If you are interested in an all steel 9mm this one fits the bill very nicely!

Name:  F0F1B7F7-F1B6-4694-8730-EA3C46DD4A93.jpeg
Views: 493
Size:  48.2 KB

I am really wanting a Shadow 2 for sure. The black with blue grips looks very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore504 View Post
    I am really wanting a Shadow 2 for sure. The black with blue grips looks very nice.
    It is a heck of a pistol! Very impressive....

I didn't much care for the urban gray/black myself. It is kind of difficult to get a true representation of the actual color of the grips as generally they come out too light. They are a really cool shade of blue and the machine work is really impressive!

User Tag List