Thread: CZ Scorpion Pistol W/ Brace and Accessories

Site Supporter

CZ Scorpion Pistol W/ Brace and Accessories

**SALE PENDING**

CZ Scorpion Evo 3 S1 pistol FDE in color w/ factory CZ FDE folder and Tailhook Mod 1 brace Cerkoted in FDE. Good condition, no isssues...approx. 800 - 1k rounds through it.

Includes:

- One Manticore/PGS 32 rnd. magazine and two CZ 20 rnd. magazines

- HBI aluminum free-float MLok handguard, trigger spring kit, Pro-Stock mag release lever, extended safety lever (left side) and Mini-AK safety lever (right side)

- Apex grip

- single/dual point convertible sling w/ MLok front attachment point

- Original CZ box, paperwork, and stock take-off parts (grip, handguard, trigger springs, thread protector, mag release, and receiver end plate if brace is removed)

Pics show that when folded it will fit into a laptop bag for discreet carry (bag not included).

There is some finish wear to the Cerakote inside the MLok slots from accessory mounting (very slight, and doesn't show in pics), some marks on the top Pic rail where an RDS was mounted, and some marks around the OE front sling mount (used with the stock handguard) which can be seen on the left side in front of the "CZ Scorpion Evo 3 S1" imprint. I'm mildly OCD and they don't bother me, but I wanted to point out the blemishes...it's been shot, but mainly sat in the laptop bag under my bed.

$1000 shipped from my FFL to yours.

Discreet PP (F&F or add 3.5% for fees), Venmo, or USPS money order

Last edited by kwb377; 12-21-2019 at 03:02 PM.

User Tag List