Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Thread for VA members to discuss anti-AWB strategy and tactics

Site Supporter
    Might I suggest the mods setting up a closed group for anything beyond vague plans of I’ll be there. Or jus PM’s

Apparently now capital square will be fenced off and only 1 entrance for pedestrian traffic. Thinking they are hoping to piss people off enough waiting in line to go home.

Quote Originally Posted by vaglocker View Post
    Apparently now capital square will be fenced off and only 1 entrance for pedestrian traffic. Thinking they are hoping to piss people off enough waiting in line to go home.
    Yep. Annoy people with ONE entrance and slow full body searches upon entry. How many morw dirty tricks will they resort to?

Doesn't seem like it will deter many of the good patriots of Virgina.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Might I suggest the mods setting up a closed group for anything beyond vague plans of I’ll be there. Or jus PM’s
    I sincerely apologize for contributing to the tainting the intent of this thread for our VA members to coordinate efforts to protest these proposals.

Would a mod be so kind as to move my initial outrage post at the banning of guns at the capital, and the associated posts, to the other thread as that seems a more appropriate place for them?

I wouldn’t lose sleep over it.

I won’t make it. More pressing tasks are at hand for the day.

Now before anyone wants to bust our balls for “more pressing tasks”, yes. We have some medical issues and a nonprofit to tend to. After all, I can’t very well form and train a militia with a fucked up back......... 🤷*♂️
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fb...ase/ar-BBZ1t9m
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-arr...l-gun-charges/

FBI arrests 3 suspected white supremacists on federal gun charges

U
    pdated on: January 16, 2020 / 11:41 PM / CBS News

The FBI arrested three suspected white supremacists on firearms charges on Tuesday, the Justice Department announced Thursday. Brian Lemley, Jr., and William Garfield Bilbrough IV, alleged to be members of "The Base," a racist violent extremist group, were apprehended along with a Canadian national, Patrik Jordan Mathews.

According to a federal official, the men were arrested near Baltimore and were believed to be heading toward Richmond, Virginia, where a pro-gun rally is planned for next week. Lemley has been charged with transporting a machine gun and other firearms charges, and he and Bilbrough have been accused of transporting and harboring "an alien unlawfully present in the United States." Mathews also faces firearms charges.

The FBI alleges Mathews unlawfully crossed from Canada into the U.S. in August. Lemley and Bilbrough, according to the affadavit filed in the case, then drove from Maryland to Michigan to pick up Mathews and bring him back with them to Maryland.

Strangely, evidently local Antifa has stated it will be marching in support at your rally. Thats kind of cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Strangely, evidently local Antifa has stated it will be marching in support at your rally. Thats kind of cool.
    Gee, would it be cool if the Klan was marching in solidarity with us, too?

From Reuters:

Ahead of tinder box Virginia gun rally, Trump says Constitution under attack

(Reuters) - President Donald Trump took aim at Virginia Democrats and their push to stiffen the state’s gun laws, saying that the U.S. Constitution was under attack just as thousands of armed militia members began arriving in Richmond for a Monday gun rally.

Trump doubled down with his support of gun enthusiasts in the state, which Hilary Clinton won in 2016 and where Democrats took full control of the state legislature for the first time in a generation in November, as candidates made passing stronger gun control laws a central campaign theme.

“Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia,” Trump wrote in a post on Twitter Friday night, referring to the amendment in the Bill of Rights that gives Americans the right to keep and bear firearms. “That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away.”
    Last edited by blues; 01-18-2020 at 11:16 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List