Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Thread for VA members to discuss anti-AWB strategy and tactics

I feel like this guy's first question to himself everyday he wakes up and looks in the mirror is, "How can I further galvanize the citizenry and legitimize their concerns against government tyranny?"
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I don't think he intended his post to be taken literally. It's a sad state of affairs no matter how you look at it.
    Sure looked like a plan to me. Sometimes it's difficult to tell. I'm guilty myself.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    I don't see how those types of statements are helpful for VA gun rights.
    That’s being tame compared to the folks who have called for the politicians to be tarred and feathered, which I’d say isn’t terribly out of line.

What’s not helpful is continuing to play the game by the rules set forth by those attempting to disarm their subjects constituents. I don’t want this to come to violence any more than the next sane person, but Northam seems hell-bent on flexing his position and power over the common folk who enjoy firearms.

The tyrant of Virgina must be betting that the citizens of Virginia are all bark and no bite.

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    That’s being tame compared to the folks who have called for the politicians to be tarred and feathered, which I’d say isn’t terribly out of line.

What’s not helpful is continuing to play the game by the rules set forth by those attempting to disarm their subjects constituents. I don’t want this to come to violence any more than the next sane person, but Northam seems hell-bent on flexing his position and power over the common folk who enjoy firearms.
    This post support s your argument less than you think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    This post support s your argument less than you think it does.
    Do tell

Quote Originally Posted by EPF View Post
    What? I mean he’s only invoking extraordinary emergency powers to suspend constitutionally enumerated rights....

It’s not like he’s circumventing the legislative process in blocking practices that break no law. He wasn’t even wearing black face during the announcement.

Sheesh you’d think this was some sort of harbinger......

😉
    Oh, the upside to this whole show (I have unwisely chosen this week to dispense with bad language - it is a struggle) is that Toolbag-Babykilling Northam - and his cronies - have straight shown their cards. They may be walking things back a bit at this point, but they have absolutely dropped their mask. They want the guns - by whatever means. It is very clear who they are and what they are about. They have removed any doubt as to their intentions or what lengths they will go to in order to obtain the desired results.

Site Supporter
    So...

Who's going to Richmond Monday and do we want to coordinate with a P-F carpool or caravan?

Chris

Site Supporter
    I'm going.

We can certainly meet up there, but I'm not sure how practical it is to caravan unless we're almost neighbors. I have a minivan full of people that I'm taking. One of the guys got us a hotel room a few blocks from the capitol so we have parking that's convenient.
    Last edited by JV_; 01-15-2020 at 09:02 PM.

I will be there as well, carpooling with another friend/member.

User Tag List