Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Active Shooter (s) NJ

Any more facts on this attack?
    Has the motive been determined?
    I keep having this feeling that, this isn't about antisemitism, and more about someone got dissed and went for revenge.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    Any more facts on this attack?
    Has the motive been determined?
    I keep having this feeling that, this isn't about antisemitism, and more about someone got dissed and went for revenge.
    Why do you think this? Members of an antisemitic extremist group shot a bunch of people at a kosher supermarket.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    Why do you think this? Members of an antisemitic extremist group shot a bunch of people at a kosher supermarket.
    I can't put my finger on it, but my spidey senses are saying there's something else there.
    Why that deli?
    Why that date and time?
    What was the cause of the police encounter before they went to the deli?
    And importantly in my mind, what are the "amongst other items that I won't be discussing"?

There's more here, I think.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    Amazing how little mainstream media coverage this is getting.

I guess the intersectional issues are too challenging to navigate and fit to a narrative...
    Violent black people who are virulent racists against anyone who is not black with a special emphasis on cops and Jews does not fit the main stream media narrative. The fact is these people exist and are dangerous.

We know the ethnicity of the victims in the store but I would be curious about the details of the victim in the original murder who I understand was an Uber driver.
    Last edited by HCM; 12-12-2019 at 01:33 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I can't put my finger on it, but my spidey senses are saying there's something else there.
    Why that deli?
    Why that date and time?
    What was the cause of the police encounter before they went to the deli?
    And importantly in my mind, what are the "amongst other items that I won't be discussing"?

There's more here, I think.
    First of all you need to understand the black Hebrew Israelites, or at least their extremist fringe are literally the mirror image of the violent white extremists who do things like shoot up Walmarts full of Latinos.

Said subjects were being investigated for the murder of an Uber driver. The identity and ethnic city of that driver have not been released but I’m pretty sure they won’t be black.

Law-enforcement makes contact with the suspects, gets in a shoot out remember and the suspects are able to get away. Of course the suspects know that law-enforcement will catch up with them eventually so why not take a target of opportunity or a target they have looked at before? Because once you’ve done a murder and been in a shootout with the cops what difference does it make? What else are they going to do to you that they aren’t already going to do? It is the “they’re all free after the first one” theory.

A better question would be was the market their intended target ? If not what was their intended target?
    Last edited by HCM; 12-12-2019 at 01:37 PM.

Name:  ELmGjupWoAExwLZ.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  40.8 KB
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

She must be related to "Clueless" Joe Jackson...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    She must be related to "Clueless" Joe Jackson...
    thought he was "shoeless"
    the clueless joe wants to be president (not really.)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Name:  ELmGjupWoAExwLZ.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  40.8 KB
    Name:  191211200846-david-anderson-jersey-city-shooting-suspect-exlarge-169.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  32.1 KB

White Supremacy kills ?

Shades of Clayton Bigsby......

Gotta get that bloody shirt out!
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List