Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lead Farm Run n' Gun - 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Nick710 View Post
    RD62 . . . you're in luck, there are several Run n' Gun in your area. I know the Rockcastle Shooting Center near Lexington, KY hosts a couple a year, there is one in North Carolina called the Gun Run and plans for one in Virginia.

https://thegunrun.us/

Join the Run and Gun discussion page on Facebook. Lots of info there.
    Rockcastle was recently sold and from what I read, the new owners aren't interested in the shooting sports.

Site Supporter
    Thanks for the write up. I went to my first match of any sort last weekend, which is that particular range's monthly run and gun. While I was done with my stages maybe 45 minutes after it started, it was a complete blast, and was definitely a confidence booster to wind up coming out the high point in stock division.

This is one I'll definitely have to check out, depending on when it is, and what part of Missouri!

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Rockcastle was recently sold and from what I read, the new owners aren't interested in the shooting sports.
    While Rockcastle did sell, the Noble brothers are still involved. They announced yesterday that there will be a full schedule of shooting events to take place in 2020, including Run n' Guns.

Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    This is one I'll definitely have to check out, depending on when it is, and what part of Missouri!
    Its just North of Versailles, Missouri.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick710 View Post
    While Rockcastle did sell, the Noble brothers are still involved. They announced yesterday that there will be a full schedule of shooting events to take place in 2020, including Run n' Guns.
    That’s good to hear. The article I read made it sound like the shooting was over there. I was at a Gamut Resolution class they hosted last December. I thought it was a neat place and I’d go back.

User Tag List