Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Horowitz DOJ report is out!

Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    What little trust and/or faith I had in that agency is long gone. The Federal government is a large stinking pile of corruption and incompetence.

Change my mind.
    You're only half right.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    What little trust and/or faith I had in that agency is long gone. The Federal government is a large stinking pile of corruption and incompetence.

Change my mind.
    In my totally unqualified opinion, the FBI is not unlike regular LE in that the vast majority of officers/agents working in the field are people who just want to do the best job they can do, and the Brass is where you need to worry about the tarnish. Politics and policing should never share the same bed.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    In my totally unqualified opinion, the FBI is not unlike regular LE in that the vast majority of officers/agents working in the field are people who just want to do the best job they can do, and the Brass is where you need to worry about the tarnish. Politics and policing should never share the same bed.
    The rank and file I believe are overwhelmingly the "good guys." It's the leadership that stinks. Unfortunately, it's the leadership that calls the shots and get to determine what gets swept under the rug. Hillary... ahem.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Change my mind.
    I guess the pages of sworn testimony and other evidence is getting up near a thousand pages from multiple IG reports, Mueller etc.

But the one simple problem for the corrupt deep state FBI narrative is - nobody leaked the Russia investigation info when it would have done the most damage to Trump. In 2016.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

From the Horowitz testimony today:

I think the activities we found here don't vindicate anybody who touched this FISA.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I guess the pages of sworn testimony and other evidence is getting up near a thousand pages from multiple IG reports, Mueller etc.

But the one simple problem for the corrupt deep state FBI narrative is - nobody leaked the Russia investigation info when it would have done the most damage to Trump. In 2016.
    I can't account for their tactics. It's fairly well documented that at least some in the FBI, in some key positions, were hostile towards a Trump presidency.

We are told the 17 discrepancies in the FISA warrant application were "mistakes." Given the attitude of some of the investigators, I'm inclined to believe these "mistakes" were quite intentional.

Maybe I should ask Comey what their intent was. He seems to be on the cutting edge of this mind reading stuff.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Site Supporter
    ...nobody leaked the Russia investigation info when it would have done the most damage to Trump. In 2016.
    I don't know why it wasn't leaked. The Hillary campaign paid for it the "dossier" and was expecting it to affect the election. Maybe not enough time to get everything in place. Or the "insurance policy" was for if Trump got elected. Or they were using it to gather "dirt" on Trump.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

I can’t speak to motive nor will I use the term “Deep State”. But you don’t see corruption?

-lying multiple times to the court over 4 renewals for the most sensitive warrant against an American citizen who was under the impression he was patriotically helping the FBI

-Withholding exculpatory information from the court on another innocent American citizen in order to surveil him with a similar warrant

-then leaking the names of said American citizens to the press implying they committed treasonous acts.

Seems like the definition of “corruption” to me. Those using the term incompetence don’t seem to understand the difference between deliberate acts and mistakes.

Because they didn't have anything.
    #RESIST

User Tag List