Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virgina Citizens Defense League- VCDL

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Joined, donated, donated to PAC.

I hope this is ok @LittleLebowski, but thought I'd link to VCDL's new fundraiser in anticipation of the myriad of lobby day and the myriad of legal challenges they will be undertaking on our behalf.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post
    I hope this is ok @LittleLebowski, but thought I'd link to VCDL's new fundraiser in anticipation of the myriad of lobby day and the myriad of legal challenges they will be undertaking on our behalf.
    Maybe someone here can let them know that their landing page doesn't render correctly on Chrome...??

Name:  VCDL.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  63.2 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

CWM11B
    Joined with a donation. And mtnbkr gets my brownie points.
    Take it to them Virginians. It's only a matter of time before this shit gets down here if we dont stop them.
    Last edited by CWM11B; 01-10-2020 at 03:02 PM.

Wow just came back and noticed this abortion of a sentence. Thank God I proofread and edit my work emails better than my forum posts.

Wow just came back and noticed this abortion of a sentence. Thank God I proofread and edit my work emails better than my forum posts.
    You'll avoid a myriad of issues, (or two), that way.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List