Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heritage rough rider - yay or nay?

I had a Rough Rider for a long time, shot a lot of rounds through it. They are good guns for what they cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    I had a Rough Rider for a long time, shot a lot of rounds through it. They are good guns for what they cost.
    My dad had one too. At the time, it was the only new sub-$300 rimfire revolver available. It shot well as a plinker and never failed on him. However, with the introduction of the Ruger Wrangler, I don't see a benefit of buying the Rough Rider.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    My dad had one too. At the time, it was the only new sub-$300 rimfire revolver available. It shot well as a plinker and never failed on him. However, with the introduction of the Ruger Wrangler, I don't see a benefit of buying the Rough Rider.

Chris
    I don't know anything about the Wrangler, I don't even know what they cost. All I know is the Rough Rider is good. Only reason I sold it is because I got bored only shooting six .22lr rounds and then punching them out. I might get a Single Ten someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List