Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Colt customer service rant

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    You go to the past, via auction sites.

It's also a good place to buy hand tools of a quality no longer produced.
    Many of the instrument builders I know haunt ebay regularly, looking for century-old woodworking tools to restore and use. Most def a thing.

If there was a readily available, reliable way to get hi-viz sights put on vintage K-frames, I’d own even more of them.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Many of the instrument builders I know haunt ebay regularly, looking for century-old woodworking tools to restore and use. Most def a thing.

If there was a readily available, reliable way to get hi-viz sights put on vintage K-frames, I’d own even more of them.
    There IS a readily available, reliable way to get hi-vis sights put on vintage K-frames.

Gunsmiths.

Think of your gunsmith. Keep them employed.

In all seriousness, once you get a DX front sight base installed by a gunsmith, you can just pop the blades on and off as you please.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    And that widespread rep has scratched them off my list although I desire the roll mark
    It’s not quite that bad.

I’ve had more problem Springfield's than Colts percentage wise.

My own Colt customer service experience was ok outside taking 5 months to repair a broken slide stop.

User Tag List