Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UPS Hijack/Shootout in Fla-- Why the Feebies?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
    The impartiality comment made me chuckle a bit. The FBI Swat team killed the hostage they were trying to rescue a while back. At least they have experience with this type of investigation. I wasn't there that night but I know people that were.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...igates-n968451

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    The meat shield case might not be the ideal moment for local PD to be throwing stones.....

Name:  475194E5-5C0E-4BBB-B75A-6C30727F133C.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  51.6 KB

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Hobbs Act, as others have mentioned. We always had 2, sometimes 3, FBI attached to my old office. Any serial business robbers were potential targets (if an adult and armed), which was generally considered to be 3+ armed robberies. Several of the covert guys also because TFOs. They've been involved in surveillance and take-downs with us, including pursuits.

Bank robberies fall under FBI regardless. We didn't even go out on them, just the FBI and/or TFO.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

The perps were dressed as US Postal service so there may be additional grounds for the FBI's involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    The meat shield case might not be the ideal moment for local PD to be throwing stones.....

Name:  475194E5-5C0E-4BBB-B75A-6C30727F133C.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  51.6 KB
    I've always said that when the police start yelling "get down" at a suspect that it is good advice for eveyone in the area.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Quote Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
    Maybe these suspects were also involved in bank / atm / armored car robberies in addition to the jewelry store robbery.
    Most recent media reports indicating this; suspects were already wanted for at least two other similar heists in the Miami area.
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

User Tag List